cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
12 REPLIES 12

Is This What eBay Has Become?

It certainly provides an intriguing theory about why the board unceremoniously dumped Wenig.

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Even more interesting is the fact they didnt come clean themselves.
Message 3 of 13
latest reply

The headline is grossly misleading. The headline says "eBay staff". But if you read the article it repeatedly says "6 FORMER eBay staff".  A little consistency would help.

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

They were employees when it happened.
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

@richard1rst wrote:

The headline is grossly misleading. The headline says "eBay staff". But if you read the article it repeatedly says "6 FORMER eBay staff".  A little consistency would help.

@richard1rst  - "Former" because they got fired for this stuff.    They were high ranking active eBay staff at the time it took place.

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

I bet Ina is relieved

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

I wonder if there will be a civil lawsuit on their behalf?

It'd be nice if they could sue Wenig and get his millions.

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

I love how there's finally an announcement/comment by eBay brass Jordan on the announcement page, but no way to comment or respond to the announcement. They do NOT want to hear from us re: how we feel about this. Probably written by a lawyer. UGH.

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

Maybe not written by a lawyer, but certainly passed through legal before publishing.
Message 10 of 13
latest reply

@sundayvisit wrote:

I love how there's finally an announcement/comment by eBay brass Jordan on the announcement page, but no way to comment or respond to the announcement....

Announcements never have a Reply button.

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

Because a few human beings, with minds of their own, do something stupid that they will now pay for, has nothing to do with the company they work for, unless they have proof they were directed to do this by someone higher up- in which they can possibly turn states evidence and reduce their own sentences...but it still does not absolve them from their own stupidity. 

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

I believe, from what I have read, that they acted with the full 'blessings' from higher up. No one, or group does things that despicable without tacit approval from above.
Message 13 of 13
latest reply