cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Anyone Else Having Glitches With the eBay System

For the past 24 hours numerous error messages come up saying things didn't happen yet they have.

Other things going on:

Unable to bring up and see Feedback Left for Others

When sending offers its not putting in the proper price requested. (Have Screen Shot of this )

Unable to get Print Labels to work ( this may be fixed although the 1st one I tried when the error appeared is still not allowing me to print one

These are the things I know are happening. 

I placed in 2 calls to eBay and the answers were quite vague. They were creating tickets. 

Does anyone have the fixes for this type stuff. 

And before you say check the operating system using, it is the correct one and same as using for years. 

Thanks for any help

Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Re: Is Anyone Else Having Glitches With the eBay System

We are having problems printing postage labels too.  We have three desktops.  Usually we can print postage labels using another desktop.  

Message 2 of 26
latest reply

YES, YES and YES. When sending offers, Ebay is sending the offer for $1.00.  I just had to explain a sale to a buyer who jumped on it and bought. The offer I sent was $14.00 and Ebay sent it as $1.00.  I wouldn't have believed it, but, I caught it in the act and saw the $1.00 offer Ebay's glitch changed it to.  

Message 3 of 26
latest reply

Yep, problems with relisting and doing general stuff on hub. "oops not you its us"  or "error on page", was glitchy yesterday

Message 4 of 26
latest reply

I had the same $1.00 error and that was after it said there was a problem and it had not been sent.

Message 5 of 26
latest reply

Yes, cannot print labels right now. 2 days of this crap. 

This is today's message:

We were unable to load payment options. Please try again later.  

It is also asking me to agree to UPS and FedEx terms each time I printed a label yesterday.

Message 6 of 26
latest reply

@hvactown  I had the same problem again this morning (7/21_ and this time clearing cache and cookies didn't fix it.  Received the message about not being able to load payment options and the button to print the label was greyed out.

I was able to print without a problem, however, by going into Orders / Shipping Labels, and at the top of the screen there is a Bulk Shipping Tool link.  Hopefully it will work for you too!

Message 7 of 26
latest reply

Bulk shipping does work except when you have to print more than 1 label.

It would be nice if they had a tool for multiple package shipments. That has been always lacking. 

Message 8 of 26
latest reply

I can't Print Labels today, and I had  MULTIPLE ISSUES yesterday to the point I actually quit trying yesterday to add any new listings or perform any other tasks. I was getting ERROR MESSAGES all day when trying to ADD ITEM SPECIFICS, and could not add ANY under seller hub TASKS, I could not toggle to my page 12 of ACTIVE LISTINGS, RED ERROR message SOMETHING WENT WRONG, and could not see 200 of my active listings, Everytime I load a page I get a Huge Blank Page EBAY HAS REDIRECTED YOU TO MANY TIMES Red Error Message. Seems like every week trying to sell here gets more pointless with the CONSTANT EVERYDAY GLITCHES. 

Message 9 of 26
latest reply

I've had 2 potential customers message me asking me when I'm returning from vacation. My store is not on vacation! They sent me screen shots showing it says I'm on vacation when they try to check out. Rediculous!

Message 10 of 26
latest reply

Yes, I keep getting messages about clearing my cookies/cache which I've already done and was a big hassle because it signed me out of everything. I also couldn't purchase any shipping labels today it's weird because on eBay's shipping page it stated there was a problem with USPS/Fed Ex/UPS, but I was able to purchase and print my shipping labels using another shipping site with no problems. Hopefully, this gets resolved soon. 

Message 11 of 26
latest reply

funny how they are passing the buck on this isn't it. I saw that same message earlier this morning. Now I can't even get that far on the shipping page. 

Message 12 of 26
latest reply

There are multiple issues going on with the Ebay system.  It started yesterday.  Pages would not load with error message "www.ebay.com has redirected you too many times".  Other pages wouldn't load.  Pricing is all screwed up.  And, don't get me started on the shipping label issue.  This morning I cannot "combine orders per buyer".  Yesterday, on another message thread, an Ebay tech presented a long list of problems they are aware of and dealing with; however, it was not all of the issues that sellers were complaining about.  Seems like Ebay would send out an announcement about what is going on but once again sellers are left in the dark to fend for themselves.  Yet, the stockholders get their money.  Irritating to say the least!

Message 13 of 26
latest reply

So far (past 36-48 hours or so) I've had nothing but brief waits for pages to load, sometimes flashing an error page for just a split second in-between.  No printing problems or any of those other things. 
But dang yall are SCARING ME, lol.  Sounds like an earthquake, like I should do the ebay equivalent of laying on the ground, and just not mess with my listings or anything.  

Message 14 of 26
latest reply

Not sure if it's related but the eBay standard envelope shipping option is no longer available for new listings.  Sitting on about a dozen cards that I can't list at the moment.

Message 15 of 26
latest reply