cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INJUSTICE

An injustice has been done to me. They accused me of not sending a shipment, and I had to return the money to the buyer. BUT I DID NOT BECAUSE I AM IN MY RIGHT.

Even though I sent EBAY proof that the shipment left my country.

However, EBAY ruled in favor of the buyer. He was refunded and received his shipment.

It turns out that they tolerate INJUSTICE.

I can't figure out what this policy is ???

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

INJUSTICE

Your tracking does NOT say delivered to WHO. Delivered to US customs? That's not the buyer. 

YOU the seller are responsible for the shipment all the way to delivery to the buyer. If it gets lost in the mail, lost in customs, destroyed by the carrier, that is 100% YOUR responsibility. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

INJUSTICE

You are in Bulgaria and this is mostly a U.S. based seller forum so it is a bit difficult for me to digest the shipping information in your post however I am going to assume the money back guarantee is pretty consistent between countries. 

If you shipped the item directly to the buyer via international shipment then you are responsible for the delivery to the customer. I cannot tell from the shipping information showing delivered is to the customer or somewhere else. It does look like it cleared customs and went somewhere in Columbia but again I am not familiar with their postal system. 

A lot of the eBay software is automated including the case resolution and this may be a case where the bot software did not detect the delivery and ruled in favor of the buyer. I would appeal the decision and/or contact eBay through the Facebook connection. The regular customer support is pretty poor these days. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

INJUSTICE

@mmpart2014 

Here's the link to get better customer service:

https://www.facebook.com/ebayForBusiness/

Contact them & let them know you problem.  As others have pointed out, your tracking isn't making a whole lot of sense here in the US.  It doesn't state if the item was received by the buyer or not.  It just states "delivered" & that doesn't really tell us much.  Delivered to who? 

Good luck to you.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

INJUSTICE

Did you respond to the INR case and upload the tracking number?

Was the buyer refunded before or after they received the package?

Have a safe Memorial Day weekend.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

INJUSTICE

Your tracking does NOT say delivered to WHO. Delivered to US customs? That's not the buyer. 

YOU the seller are responsible for the shipment all the way to delivery to the buyer. If it gets lost in the mail, lost in customs, destroyed by the carrier, that is 100% YOUR responsibility. 

The package went to Columbia from what I can tell from the information the seller provided and the tracking shows it cleared customs and was delivered but not knowing the Columbia postal service not sure what exactly that means. 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply