cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I listed or sold 49 items of my 95 monthly limit. I can list or sell up to $252 more. But

I listed or sold 49 items of my 95 monthly limit. I can list or sell up to $252 more. But I'm being billed $1.50 for each listing. What is going on? I'm being told I can list more but billed when I had been listing free under my Basic store plan.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I listed or sold 49 items of my 95 monthly limit. I can list or sell up to $252 more. But

It is showing 56 current listings for sale?  Are you saying this month already you have listed or sold an additional 49?  If yes, that is why - you would be over the 95.  What does it say on your Seller Hub dashboard?  It should tell you exactly what you have left for the month that are free and what you have used.

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Get onto ebay for business on Facebook and complain. I've seen this happening to multiple sellers and its being called a glitch. You need to ask them to credit you on the over charged listings. Take note all sellers watch carefully what you are being billed. There have been many errors where sellers are getting additionally charged fees so you need to check your fees daily.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

This might be helpful although it is aimed at Store subscribers.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/fees-credits-invoices/store-selling-fees?id=4122

If you  are opting to use any of eBay's useless options like Reserve, Bold, or Second Category, you will be charged for those and the fees are not refundable if the item does not sell.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

$1.50 isn't an insertion fee, it's the listing upgrade fee for using a subtitle.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/fees-credits-invoices/selling-fees?id=4822

Message 5 of 5
latest reply