cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am being Charged one dollar an item for gallery plus all of the sudden for my item. Whats up?

scview
Adventurer

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I am being Charged one dollar an item for gallery plus all of the sudden for my item. Whats up?

if you have more then the 12 allowed photos then ebay will charge you. If not, contact ebay.

The great truth is there isn't one
And it only gets worse since that conclusion...
...There is something about the rigid posture of a proper, authentic blind
As if extended arms reached to pass his blindness onto others.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Did eBay switch categories for some of your items? Some of your items may have had free gallery plus items move to a paid gallery plus category.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

HI. No I sell postcards in collectibles. I am getting charged for every listing including relist. I have 44000 items. Needless to say, but It is a major issue. Nobody at support yet.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE NOT CLICKED ON ( DISPLAY A LARGE PHOTO )

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@scview wrote:

HI. No I sell postcards in collectibles. I am getting charged for every listing including relist. I have 44000 items. Needless to say, but It is a major issue. Nobody at support yet.

@scview  - Postcards is one of the categories affected by the category and item specifics changes announced in the Fall 2021 Seller Update which I believe are supposed to go into effect today.

@mybigsale  may be correct if eBay moved your listings as part of the category change and the new category doesn't have free gallery plus.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Hey @scviewThis was determined to be a technical issue impacting a small number of listings, and has now been fixed. We will be crediting impacted Sellers as quickly as possible - no calls to Customer Service are needed, as this will be done automatically.

Velvet,
eBay
Message 7 of 7
latest reply