cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I HATE THE NEW WATCH LIST!!!!

PLEASE!!!  Why can't eBay leave well enough alone!!!??!!   

I just went to my Watch List to buy an item I put there a few hours ago and could not believe my eyes.  

Not going to buy whatever it was since I can't find it!!

Does anyone know how to get the old Watch List back?

I always have to click the tab to view the Old Purchase History list ... and now this.  

Message 1 of 77
latest reply
76 REPLIES 76

I just used mine and it looked the same.

So I was going to question what you were seeing.

Then I realized ebay makes these changes in shifts, so now I am afraid to ask what they did to it.

Message 2 of 77
latest reply

@emerald40 wrote:

I just used mine and it looked the same.

So I was going to question what you were seeing.

Then I realized ebay makes these changes in shifts, so now I am afraid to ask what they did to it.

@emerald40, OMG!  I can't begin to explain what they did.  It is ALL out of shape!!!  Nothing is where it should be.  I am SO upset!!!  I had tons of items in my Watch List, especially items I buy on a regular basis.  <fainting>

Message 3 of 77
latest reply

More changes for change sake.

Going from bad to worse.

Message 4 of 77
latest reply

@emerald40 wrote:

More changes for change sake.

Going from bad to worse.

And they added "note to self" under each item.   That might be ok but I do NOT like the way it LOOKS!!!

Message 5 of 77
latest reply

Yeah, I got tossed into it yesterday and it's terrible.  It's a lot clunkier than the old one (if that's even possible) but I especially dislike how it no longer shows the item number.  I use a sniping service so now I have to click on every listing to C&P it from there instead of right from the watch list.  Plus I used to be able to remove ended ones individually without having to tick a box then scroll up to "delete".

They claim to love one-click shopping but certainly never seem to show it.

Joe

Message 6 of 77
latest reply

Why can't eBay leave well enough alone!!!??!!    op - unquote 

The question now heard around the world .  tulips 

Message 7 of 77
latest reply

You made me look.

I wish I hadn't.

That...  is...

awfulscream

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 8 of 77
latest reply

Can someone please post a screenshot? This is the second thread I've seen about this and my watch list still looks the same as always...

Message 9 of 77
latest reply

Mine look the same too. I am also interested in a screenshot. Please? pretty pretty please? Maybe you have to actually sell a bunch of stuff? I get a sale every oh maybe 45 days or so, sometimes better like in a spurt, then nothing for weeks. But I digress. I wanna see!
Message 10 of 77
latest reply

@jonathankirkland wrote:

Can someone please post a screenshot? This is the second thread I've seen about this and my watch list still looks the same as always...

The blue is BLINDING. It physically hurts my eyes.  The layout is....eh...acceptable, but that bright blue!! It's painful.

b9429b8885404e91eb7ee10c2e76688c

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 11 of 77
latest reply

Uhhhh, can I make it go back to the original? Is there a link? Please say yes. This is going to suck. Like. A. Lot.

Thanks so much for the screenshot.
Message 12 of 77
latest reply

Ah.. so they wanted to destroy it the same way they destroyed the feedback page, now I get it. Smiley MadSmiley Sad

Message 13 of 77
latest reply

What happens when you hit the "I'd like to...." button?
Message 14 of 77
latest reply

Dang it, if they're gonna do this anyway, then they need to just get on with it. This is dumb. I wonder how long the entire roll out will take, or if you guys are the selected lucky ones.
Message 15 of 77
latest reply