cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i get reviews im a new seller on ebay

Hello eBay sellers community 
I start selling on eBay 3 months ago and i need to know how can i get reviews from buyers and when i'll have Best seller rated !!
im new one here need help from you guys 

Thank you for reading 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

1 month sorry !! 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Sell really cool stuff at amazing prices, that leave buyers totally thrilled!

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Tons of threads here discussing feedback and it's worthless value anymore.  Begging for it rarely gets results and in rare cases can backfire on you.  It's best to focus on good products at good prices and giving the best service possible...and the feedback will follow slowly.  In short-don't focus so much on feedback, focus on what really matters

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Are you looking for user reviews of your products or feedback on you as an eBay seller? 

Either way, you're  essentially dealing with subjective vs. objective judgements aka, opinions. 

If it's product reviews and you're selling new in the box items, Amazon would be where I would look for reviews. I would see little value in product reviews as part of a seller's listing that have no documented provenance. If you're selling used purses, product reviews mean nothing and that market is like open season for buyer abuses .

If you're seeking reviews of your performance as a seller, in time Grasshopper, in time.

"Fly the Big Ones"
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Reviews are for products.

You can write your own.

Feedback comes from customers.

May as well learn the jargon, eh?

Although it does not affect your selling account with eBay, Feedback does have an effect on buyers.

Most buyers don't look any further than the percentage.

You could add to your feedback by buying.

Choose sellers who leave FB on shipment.

All buyers have 100% positive feedback.

I believe that leaving feedback on shipping myself, encourages my customers also to leave feedback.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply