cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To Recover Unsold Items

Is there anyway at all to recover 'Unsold' listings/items that are more than 90 old that were deleted? Thanks for your help!

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You can try using TL

Once you set up TL, run sychonize. I am not sure how far back it will go but I gor some from January. If you are talking really old, you may not get them back.

Where did you actually delete them from?

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

@whoneedsmorestuff wrote:

Is there anyway at all to recover 'Unsold' listings/items that are more than 90 old that were deleted? Thanks for your help!

I'm pretty sure that after 90 days, they are all gone forever. Only other way to keep old unsold items would be to archive using TurboLister or some other 3rd party tool.

For or the future, you might also look at ebay's draft and template functionality.  

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

You can try using TL

Once you set up TL, run sychonize. I am not sure how far back it will go but I gor some from January. If you are talking really old, you may not get them back.

Where did you actually delete them from?

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

I didn't actually delete them. They were in my Unsold folder and now they are gone and selling manager won't let me search more than 90 days in the past. It's weird though because I had listed about 150 items near the end of January or first few weeks of Feb. which wouldn't have been more than 90 days ago yet nothing is showing in my unsolds.....

I will try to download TL and see if that will work. Crossing my fingers that I didn't lose all that hard work! I feel sick......

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

Give this a try......Pill up one of your more recently ended items...click on it, and then click on see sellers other items..click on completed listings once there...worked for me some time ago...I was able to retrieve several dozen unsolds

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

OMG, I cannot thank you enough. IT WORKED! Now I just have to figure out how to relist them from there but I am sure there is a tutorial for that somewhere.

Thanks again! I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help!! 🙂
Message 6 of 16
latest reply

Thanks to everyone for responding to my desperate cry for help! I was able to recover all my listings using Turbo Lister, whew!

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

what is TL?

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

@cabin4collections

Turbo Lister, it is a free ebay listing tool, you do all you work off line, and your listings are saved to your hard drive.

Say you take down your christmas stuff that didn't sell, they stay on the HD, all ready to go for next year.

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

I got that one never mind;(

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

. . . but TurboLister is no longer available. Now what?
Message 11 of 16
latest reply

I have just lost some 600+ listings due to taking the summer off - I had no idea I would lose everything!  Ok all is not lost - click on your invoices - click on any item you've paid sales or listing fees and it will come up 'this listing is ended' than underneath - relist

Yes a lot of work but at least your photos - description everything is there - I hope this can help some of you like it has me!

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

So sad this didn't work for me! I had such high hopes. Same thing happened to me...I got married and took a few months off, had NO idea I would lose hundreds of listings. REALLY EBAY??? I'm so, so, so, so bummed.

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

Same.. its major having to retype description.........

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

Very Dead Thread Fred!

Message 15 of 16
latest reply