cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Seller Hub

I just got an email from ebay on my other id telling me they have switched me to seller hub. Where do I find the opt out button and the community link? Neither of those are my landing page. Help...

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Help! Seller Hub

When you click on Overview, along the top panel to the right you will see Opt Out

(From a post from 2016, so I hope it is still valid)

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Would suggest bringing it up in less than an hr via the weakly chat.

Of course, the song and dance routine you're likely to get might not be all that palatable.  ebay has a baaaaaaaaad habit of doing this kind of thing, regardless!!!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

This is the NIGHTMARE OF EBAY!  SELLER HUB SUCKS!!! I had everything I needed on one page in My eBay, Now I have to constantly change pages to see what I need to see!!  I HATE YOU EBAY!

I've reached that age where my brain goes from "you probably shouldn't say that." To "what the heck, let's see what happens. "
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

No "opt out" link. In fact the "switch to classic view" link leads to a survey, which then leads to a dead end. There's no way to get out of the Seller Hub!

I know, my primary selling account got dumped into Seller Hub yesterday. For the time being, I avoid the "overview" screen by changing my landing page to Active Selling.

I, too, need a single screen with all the segments arranged as I choose. Having to click a new link and reload a page is a major inconvenience. The worst problem is the Unsold screen, which does not allow access to the bulk editor to relist (and/or edit) listings. The sidebar also fails to include links to Promotional Offers and Announcements.

Seller Hub, as it stands now, really STINKS!

~~C~~
My Glass Duchess
Quoting Mom: In polite society, "hey" is for horses.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply