cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!! Big problem with Buyer

I have a big problem. The buyer paid me the item via Paypal, the delivery company made a mistake and the package went to another city. The buyer asked for and received a refund from Paypal, and today delivery company told me that they have delivered the package at his address. Now he has both money and package. What to do?

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You do it through Paypal but it doesn't mean they will pay .

Then look for this

PAYPAL CREATE INVOICE.JPG

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Unfortunately the best you can do is reinvoice the buyer and hope that he has the decency to pay - but most don't. This is another reason to avoid drop shipping - you have no control over the items as far as inventory count or correcting any address mistakes.

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Thank you very much.

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

And just one more quick question: how to reinvoice the buyer?
Thanks in advance.
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

You do it through Paypal but it doesn't mean they will pay .

Then look for this

PAYPAL CREATE INVOICE.JPG

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

Thank you!
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

how do you know this is a case of drop shipping?
He said delivery company,not dropshipper?
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

Maybe I'm wrong - but delivery companies around here are usually used for local deliveries. Had they tried to deliver to the wrong address - I think OP would have known about it a lot sooner.  Plus there are many of htese on Ebay and Amazon - same pics and descriptions - most all as having Sacremento CA as the item location.

Funny as the items say made in US - but the manufacturer is owned by Guangzhou HIBO Industries Co who sell these items in bulk on Alibaba.

So are these actually made in the US OP or not - just curious as I can't find a Tourbon manufacturing plant?

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

@tunicaslotwrote:

Maybe I'm wrong - but delivery companies around here are usually used for local deliveries. Had they tried to deliver to the wrong address - I think OP would have known about it a lot sooner.  Plus there are many of htese on Ebay and Amazon - same pics and descriptions - most all as having Sacremento CA as the item location.

Funny as the items say made in US - but the manufacturer is owned by Guangzhou HIBO Industries Co who sell these items in bulk on Alibaba.

So are these actually made in the US OP or not - just curious as I can't find a Tourbon manufacturing plant?

Seller Registration Location: Bosnia and Herzegovina ... probably using a Chinese dropshipper ..

Stock photos with text on them  "USA seller" 😞 😞 😞 Seriously?!?!?!

Item Location: "Sacramento, CA"

Tourbon/HIBO Industries:  "Guangzhou, China", sells wholesale on Alibaba and on their website (with drop shipping services offered) 

Not one entity here is in the US 😞

penguins_dont_fly is a Volunteer Community Mentor
Buying and Selling since 2013

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

Maybe I came from Bosnia as a refugee to the US during the war... Did you think of that?

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

If you are a refugee - I'm glad you're here but that has nothing to do with drop shipping. We are just pointing out the perils of dropshipping. There are enough problems selling when you actually have the inventory in your possession. When you are relying on someone else to ship the product then you are interjecting another component which could cause problems.

My beef is that the items are not made in the USA and at least some sellers were smart enough to white out that untruth. Plus when a buyer sees a made in china sticker - you are open to bad feedback if not SNAD cases.

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

Also standard delivery is not for overseas dropshipping - you'd best use economy services or you'll have more of these situations.

Message 12 of 13
latest reply