cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have basic store,pay $21.95 per month-why does eBay still charge me 25 cents for each re-listing?

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: Have basic store,pay $21.95 per month-why does eBay still charge me 25 cents for each re-listing

@bshop4u2c wrote:

Not even close to monthly allotment-I have about 235 fixed-price, good until cancelled listings ..... and I feel I'm now operating on eBay at a loss)!

Maybe it's time to sell without a store subscription. You get 250 free insertions per month (200 for those not in managed payments). If you like the store because you can do things like run sales and promotions, then a Starter store might be a better fir than your Basic store.

Read more about early termination fees here-

https://pages.ebay.com/stores/subscriptionterms.html

Message 16 of 18
latest reply

Re: Have basic store,pay $21.95 per month-why does eBay still charge me 25 cents for each re-listing

@bshop4u2cDid you accidentally select to promote any listings? Also, we went thru a struggle with ebay when we had the basic store. The total of free listings is comprised of every new listing and every existing listing that renews. Our Seller Hub would show 210/250 free listings used. So we should still be able to list 40 more without incurring any additional fees, right? Not so, according to ebay reps. Your sold listings also count as a listing for that time frame. Just because it is no longer active or available, it was listed for free and counts towards your totals. They could have made some effort in clarifying it for sellers and showed an accurate total for used/available. We finally went for the Premium store. I was constantly ending listings so I could add others. What a pain. BTW, you have some really cute items!

Message 17 of 18
latest reply

If you sell all inventory of a "Good till cancelled" listing, it will still remain as a current listing even though you have no inventory and you cannot see it in your store. You should "End" these listings if you do not plan to add new inventory. Otherwise they will count towards your allotment each month. 

Message 18 of 18
latest reply