cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have Sponsored Listing been showin in Solds for awhile now?

I noticed this about a week or so ago and was just wondering if I was late to the party.

I was searching Sold for pricing ideas, and I saw Sponsored Listing in the results, but they weren't Sold.

It really kind of sticks out especially when there are 0 Sold but yet a listing shows up.

- Suzanne -
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Just looked at some solds in my categories after seeing your post. First time I have seen it. Two at the top and two at the bottom. Not mine being shown darn it. Actually mine weren't anywhere on the page lol. been slow.

Must be pretty new thing I have been listing on and off this month and use solds to price and have not seen it till now. I hope they are putting my promoted listings on active page though. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I last searched sold listings 2-3 days ago and didn't see anything sponsored.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

At least it's not just me 😃  lol

I don't like it.  It's NOT a Sold

- Suzanne -
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Sponsored unsold listings appear all over the place when I search completed and sold.listings as of yesterday. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

It is very annoying to say the least. I for one will never purchase a promoted item that shows up in sold searches. It is just more unwanted things to sort through when trying to get work done.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply