Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good 'Til Cancelled???

???

Message 1 of 86
latest reply
85 REPLIES 85

Good 'Til Cancelled???

so what is all this good 'til cancelled I keep getting when trying to list? another drain on the sellers I suppose.

Message 2 of 86
latest reply

Good 'Til Cancelled???

E-bay sets the rules..like it or not. 

Message 3 of 86
latest reply

Good 'Til Cancelled???

I'm getting tired of all the STUPID changes on Ebay. About time to just stick to Craigslist. If I wanted good till cancelled i would SELECT it.
Message 4 of 86
latest reply

Good 'Til Cancelled???

ebay is saying that it will help sales?  its a money grab by ebay plain and simple   When your items relist automatically every 30 days a couple times a years you will get hit with double listing fees in one month ! And you wont lose your watchers of an item is another reason they say, well I never lost my watchers before when I used the 30 day instead of GTC     I see a lawsuit pending for all the sellers you have yearly subscriptions and did not opt to only have GTC    I have not seen one seller make a post that said they liked the GTC only option but yet ebay says the majority of sellers want it.    Hmmmmmmmmmmm  

Message 5 of 86
latest reply

Good 'Til Cancelled???

I like to put my newest listing for 3 days so I can sell them as soon as possible.

With the Good Till Cancelled the listing goes to the end of the line. This is NOT HELPFUL!

for selling. ????

Message 6 of 86
latest reply

Good 'Til Cancelled???

I agree I list for 3 or 5 days to sell quick, GTC is just a another thing to bog down my sales I guess I will go back to auctions. Just crazy!!!
Message 7 of 86
latest reply

Good 'Til Cancelled???

but ebay says it is helping us so it must be true ive been on ebay for 20 years and this is the worst policy change yet by far!!
Message 8 of 86
latest reply

Good 'Til Cancelled???

ebay will get more fees every month unless its cancelled--but if everyone avoids using fixed price maybe they will realize it a bad idea.  cancel takes time away from listing new stuff and having old stuff relisted over and over will discourage buyers from checking out a seller's items--too boring

Message 9 of 86
latest reply

Good 'Til Cancelled???

it should be an OPTION--   but if everyone stops using fixed price--maybe they will change it.  There are other places to sell. and to cancel is a waste of time when i could be listing more new items to attract buyers

Message 10 of 86
latest reply

Good 'Til Cancelled???

just cancelled my store subscription , CL, offerup,letgo, amazon

Message 11 of 86
latest reply

Good 'Til Cancelled???

AGREED!
Message 12 of 86
latest reply

Good 'Til Cancelled???

AGREED!
Message 13 of 86
latest reply

Good 'Til Cancelled???

agree! Jeez-they are making me crazy!
Message 14 of 86
latest reply

Good 'Til Cancelled???

The problem with Auction listings as I see it is..I require at least what I paid for the item, otherwise WHY SELL.

Message 15 of 86
latest reply