cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Neg in 10 plus years

Image1.jpg

So I get a neg feedback today. The buyer claims I did not respond to him. I contacted him and let him know that I never received any messages from him. He then sends me this screen shot, prior to editing of course. I was polite and nice. But he demanded $20.00 for the feedback removal. I told him I was not going to do that, if he had sent a nice message I would have gladly worked with him. 

I then requested a feedback removal, but it is just automated stuff and ebay quickly denied it. So then I went to chat and explained the situation that the buyer was violating the feedback extortion policy. She agreed, but had to send it to an expert to review. I'm now in limbo waiting.  

Message 1 of 52
latest reply
51 REPLIES 51

Re: First Neg in 10 plus years

1.  Add azz-hat Buyer to my BBL before I respond.  Some buyers are lightning fast to buy again.

Absolutely! First thing I did!

2.  Report Buyer to e-Bay before I respond.  Remember to not call buyer azzhat when s/w CS

Yep done

3.  Send e-mail template reply to Buyer, created on a day when not dealing with azz-hat Buyer

Not real sure what you mean here

4.  Check freezer for Mr Belvedere as today is azz-hat buyer day, need at the ready

Ummm... ?

5.  Go to the Boards - need a witty, calm reply to red donut FB from azz-hat

yep did that

6.  Remember to take a break from azz-hat Buyer - go outside, yell "I hate azz-hat buyers" - wave to neighbor lady next door and smile even though 

Told girlfriend all about Mr azz

7.  Find Mr. Belvedere - tomorrow will be a better day.  

I'm hopeful! 

Message 16 of 52
latest reply

Yep, got that message loud and clear. 

Tomorrows do do list

1. don't put stickers directly on item

Message 17 of 52
latest reply

Kind of makes me glad that I don't sell auto parts. 

Message 18 of 52
latest reply

It's a pretty good gig. Every category has the crazies that show up.  

Message 19 of 52
latest reply

Yup, all categories.  Had a "buyer" tell me to go suck something once.   Why?  I wouldn't give her a discount.  They're everywhere! 

This one goes to Eleven - Nigel Tufnel

Simply-the-best-for-you Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay Seller since 1996

Message 20 of 52
latest reply

@forward-motion 

I have an email reply (actually a couple) that I have created to use to email a Buyer that were created at a time that I was not wound up about the Buyer situation, etc.  Mostly because e-Bay reads the emails from both the Buyer and Seller when deciding what to do.

Mr. Belvedere = vodka.  At our house, he is kept in the freezer and he often co-mingles with mrs cranberry and a lime.  

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 21 of 52
latest reply

Mazal Tov!

With a 521 feedback score!

@forward-motion 

Message 22 of 52
latest reply

Lol.

@katzrul15 

Message 23 of 52
latest reply

Model citizen I'm sure..

Goo Gone, nail polish remover, alcohol, Mr Clean Magic Eraser and a dozen other simple remedies come to mind.

That FB is removable, don't give up until they take it off..

People be losing their freaking minds! AAteasing-face-smiley-emoticon.gif

~Pika~
People in life that are the happiest don't have the most,, they make the most of what they have...

Message 24 of 52
latest reply

Folks, OP already said he will not be putting stickers on anymore. 

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 25 of 52
latest reply

I had my share of having to remove stickers and labels from things since I buy used stuff from thrift stores with labels all over them. If the item isn't heat sensitive, I usually have a lot of luck heating up the sticker/label with a blow dryer. It softens up the adhesive and then can be removed in a few seconds without leaving any residue behind.

But yeah, don't put stickers on your stuff without telling your buyer first. 😮

Message 26 of 52
latest reply

I get it, and easy fix. But to come unglued like that? Yeah that's not cool 

Message 27 of 52
latest reply

@forward-motion wrote:

So I get a neg feedback today. The buyer claims I did not respond to him.   

That was not the only issue he complained about in the feedback. He also claimed that you put a hard-to-remove sticker on the lens.

Message 28 of 52
latest reply

@forward-motion wrote:

I get it, and easy fix. But to come unglued like that? Yeah that's not cool 

He's probably some 45 year old guy who still lives in mom's basement, calls everybody 'dawg' and terrorizes suburbia with his droopy pants and plumbers butt, but he thinks he's dope. 🙄

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 29 of 52
latest reply

Hi - I am so sorry that happened to you. I hope ebay does right by you. However, it is on the buyer, & not on you. I looked at the negative & it just makes the buyer look bad & silly, not you. Use it like a badge of honor. You have survived a vicious attack & come out looking even better! Please try not to be upset. Pray for the buyer. he has to live with himself, & that cannot be easy. PS - As the lady says, "What doesn't kill you makes you stranger."  lol  L 

Message 30 of 52
latest reply