cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FOLLOW-UP to Bye, Bye Classic View

This morning I went into "My eBay Selling" and noticed the "Classic View" setting is back with the option to go into New Selling View just as before; has anyone else found this? Did eBay listen to our request? I hope it's not a fluke as I'm pretty excited about it. I can again see everything at a glance - clearly. I hope it's here to stay.

Message 1 of 34
latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Re: FOLLOW-UP to Bye, Bye Classic View

I have not seen it yet but I sure hope it is back. I hate the new look you can find everythink you are looking for.

Ebay needs the listen to the seller and what is the best for them.

Message 2 of 34
latest reply

That would be great but I don't see the classic view option.  Does anyone else see this?  I used to modify multiple listings by checking the box next to the listing in the classic view but now I'm forced to edit each listing individually - what a pain.  Bring back the classic view please.

Message 3 of 34
latest reply

No luck here.

I did hear of people being excited about the 'My eBay Selling Overview' page, which personally I think stinks.

eBay never listens to its sellers, why would they start now? Unfortunately, it is a "fluke" (or rather one of many glitches) and Classic View isn't coming back. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Message 4 of 34
latest reply

@arserpent 

Happy to hear that you got the classic version back.  I have not gotten it back yet either.

I sure hope that it does come back for all of us at least until they can come up with an updated version that shows us what we had in the old version on one page.

I understand that we may not be able to have the classic version forever but they need to make a version that at least works for us the way this old version did.

I have NO IDEA how sellers like you with over 1,000 listings coped with the new version or the hub.  To me it would be hard to keep track of over 50 listings with those other options.

Message 5 of 34
latest reply

From the top right of the eBay home page you will see "my eBay" scroll over that and click

on "selling", that will take you to the selling center page. On this page look for "view my eBay selling"

click on that and you should have the old version. I use both the new and old. I use the new mostly

to edit or revise items and the old to determine which items to add additional quantities or to sell similar.

Message 6 of 34
latest reply

I tried it and I do not have the workable classic page. I am using a regular computer

Message 7 of 34
latest reply

@jscar59 wrote:

From the top right of the eBay home page you will see "my eBay" scroll over that and click

on "selling", that will take you to the selling center page. On this page look for "view my eBay selling"

click on that and you should have the old version. I use both the new and old. I use the new mostly

to edit or revise items and the old to determine which items to add additional quantities or to sell similar.

@jscar59 

You might have confused the NEW seller's PAGE with the seller's HUB.  They are two completely different things.

I used BOTH the seller's HUB and the classic seller's PAGE.

This is what the seller's HUB overview looks like:

hurryagain_0-1617648304215.png

This is what the NEW seller's PAGE overview & active pages look like:

hurryagain_1-1617648304069.png

hurryagain_2-1617648304088.jpeg

...Definitely not our old classic page that we loved below:

Screenshot_2021-03-10 My eBay All Selling2_LI (2).jpg

Message 8 of 34
latest reply

Yes, what hurryagain said.

I hate the Seller Hub Overview page (#1) but would rather use it over My eBay Selling Overview page (#2).

The Classic View (#3) is by far the best.

Message 9 of 34
latest reply

click on that and you should have the old version.

I don't see "view my eBay selling".  What I do see is "Switch to new All Selling view" when I follow the above.  This takes me to the new all selling page - not the classic page.  I still don't know how to get to the classic which is my preferred page.

Message 10 of 34
latest reply

The "View My eBay Selling" link is in the "Selling tools" box on the Seller Hub Overview tab (provided you have chosen to have "Selling tools" as one of your boxes). But that link only takes me to My eBay Selling Overview (option #2 above), not the Classic View (option #3). It is likely the same for you.

Message 11 of 34
latest reply

ebrako
Adventurer

Where did you see Classic View back? How do I access it?

pinkducks
Message 12 of 34
latest reply

@andy6756 wrote:

click on that and you should have the old version.

I don't see "view my eBay selling".  What I do see is "Switch to new All Selling view" when I follow the above.  This takes me to the new all selling page - not the classic page.  I still don't know how to get to the classic which is my preferred page.

I did not write that...someone else did.

When I try that, I got the exact same thing you did.

@andy6756 

Message 14 of 34
latest reply

That link works to get to a page of the Classic View (Selling Reminders and Active Listings only and is not customizable), but all links on the page lead to the new seller's page overview (option #2 above).

Better than nothing but still not close to the Classic View that we love.

Message 15 of 34
latest reply