cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebays PL .ITS A SCAM

so i recently ended all my promoted listing , as my sale and views were down to single digits ( 75% ) , now i get this ad from Ebay stating HEY BUY ADS FROM US , what, i had all my listings promoted for at least a year , then all of a sudden in march sales went NUCLEAR thru the middle of the earth ....  what is wrong with the people that run this platform ( DONT NEED CHEERLEADERS AS I WILL GIVE NUMBERS TO SHOW EBAY IS FAILING ) , are they serious , do they have any clue , IAN by himself has dropped active buyers by 25% ( if not more ) GMV ( as he stated may drop to levels of 2019 / but hey its IAN were back down to levels of 2013 ) wow ,  those are HUGE numbers , less we forget about Market Share YEAH thats dropped 40 % , OOOOOOH Ebay employment total has dropped by 4% ( hundreds of employees got FIRED ) what an amazing CEO THANKS IAN ( ebay go ahead a censor me we all know EBAY could careless about FREE SPEECH.. ,.... OH and your  Useless customer support 

Message 1 of 63
latest reply
62 REPLIES 62

Re: Ebays PL .ITS A SCAM

@chicboutique31 wrote:

I can explain that extenstively , if you add the upc code , it automatically fills out the information for you. I sell a lot of skin care products that I do research on before I list it because when it comes to skin or makeup,  some people are skin sensitive to certain ingredients in the product. When I go to list a product and I type in the Upc code, all of the ingredients and information are incorrect to what is on the box and product website, and when I type in the actual ingredients, it doesnt allow me to use the Upc code, so in total consideration of the buyer, I have to type in what exactly is on the box and it automatically erases the Upc code. If you look at my skin care and make up listings, it is the exact and correct ingredients for the consumer. Im not a lazy seller, I do research everytime I list a skin care or make up product. 

@chicboutique31 

You have the OPTION of using the UPC info from the Ebay catalog, you can check a box and say no.  Then you can enter your own.  I do it all the time with books.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 61 of 63
latest reply

totally differnt my friend with books and skin care...

Message 62 of 63
latest reply

@chicboutique31 wrote:

totally differnt my friend with books and skin care...

The concept is the same, you clearly missed the point.  You have the option of NOT using what Ebay auto fills in my friend.  It is up to you which you want to use.  Yours or Ebay's.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 63 of 63
latest reply