cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay new seller hub

This new software that ebay shoved down our throat sucks. Does anyone feel the same?

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Ebay new seller hub

Switched years ago, under protest.........now love SH..........

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Ebay new seller hub

Just what is it that "sucks" so much about the seller hub. Switched years ago yes it is different yes it took a little getting comfortable with it now I think it was an improvement.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Ebay new seller hub

@eng_6681 

I actually liked to use both - All selling page and seller hub.  Both formats had features that I liked for different reasons.  I had it set up that I could see both formats at the same time depending on here I clicked to access it.

Unfortunately, the new redesign on the all selling page sucks big time.

Are you registered as a personal acct or a business acct?  If you are registered as business...you might be out of luck as eBay is forcing those with business accounts into the seller's hub. 

If you are registered as personal, you can get out of the seller's hub go back to your all selling page:

https://www.ebay.com/mys/overview?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextAllSelling&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNL...

Be forewarned...the new layout is not pretty and is not as user friendly as it once was.

Sorry...

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Ebay new seller hub

I have been using seller hub for a while.I think it cam out around the time that GTC happened

its easy to like since you can ignore what you want to and just use the stuff that makes sense and arrange it how you like

many new users are complaining about how to see all selling on one page

you can find a view that works good.there are many ways to see whats is listed

I make good use of bookmarks for my sold page since that is what I use after sales to send manual invoices

Germantown proud Germantown strong
up the whiskey hickon
moving right along
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Ebay new seller hub

New seller hub?  Wasn't that like a year ago?

What i really can't stand is COLOR television!

Strange Way - Firefall
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Ebay new seller hub

I didn't like Seller Hub when I first started using it, but now I like it.  I use Overview, Orders, and Listings and ignore all the rest.

I see you are in Managed Payments, and suspect that is why you were switched over.

Seller Hub > Payments          Check out all the sections under Payments.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Ebay new seller hub

I jumped in the "new" seller hub over four years (maybe five) when it was in beta testing. I always disliked the old setup.

I love it. It is customizable - you can set it to see just what you want to see.  Don't want to see it? Remove it. Don't like where it's at on the page? Move it.  I see just what I want to see, where I want to see it.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Ebay new seller hub

@eng_6681 wrote:

This new software that ebay shoved down our throat sucks. Does anyone feel the same?

I have no issues with the seller hub. I like the fact that I can customize it and only see the information that interests me. 

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Ebay new seller hub

The old all selling page was customizable...I could put sections in the order that I wanted to see them and anything that was irrelevant to me in the old set up I just put at the bottom of the page where I almost never went to anyway.

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Ebay new seller hub

I've been using Seller Hub for forever now. I am one of those sellers who finds it user-friendly. You can't break it... don't be afraid to play around with the Tabs, hot buttons, etc.

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Ebay new seller hub

Anything new or different takes a bit of time to get the hang of it.

Seller Hub is a piece of cake.  No issues.

Message 12 of 12
latest reply