cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Seller - really need help. My Ebay.com home page now shows all features items in Q money

Ebay Seller - really needs help. My Ebay.com home page now shows all features items in Q currency. All of the featured items show for example Q25.00; and If I search for an item it also shows up in Q currency. It's also the same on my mobile APP, search results show up in GTQ83.64 for example. Also, I can't order my free shipping supplies because they are in Q and there is a $112.00 shipping and tariff fee. Customers are still sending me orders though, so that's good. I've been selling on Ebay for 3 years and NEVER had this problem. I reached out to Ebay and was told that there is a EBAY glitch but that's been a week ago. Anyone have any idea of a fix for this?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Ebay Seller - really need help. My Ebay.com home page now shows all features items in Q money

if you happened to be on an item page and wanted to se what shipping is that can throw it off

If I decide to see how much shipping is to Germany and I forget to put it back to the USA then all my searches will pretend I need it shipped to Germany and the $$$ are all changed around

make sure the dropdown shipping menu has you own country selected

Germantown proud Germantown strong
up the whiskey hickon
moving right along
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

That’s very odd as the currency shouldn’t change unless you are actually on a site that uses that currency (I don’t think that there is one) or you are registered in Guatemala.  Have you tried clearing your history and cache and then signed in to eBay.com without using a bookmark?   

Are you using a VPN?

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I search all the time using different locations and I’ve never seen the currency change just because of that.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Where is the drop down shipping menu?

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

It's on your listing under the shipping and payments tab but changing the location there will only show you the shipping cost on that listing to the country that you change it to. It may also change the shipping cost on other listings that you look after that although I find that it doesn't 'stick' to that country for long. I've never seen it change the currency.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply