cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Customer Service???

Trying to contact ebay with an issue and my only choice is to email ebay? Wow....what is going on?

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Ebay Customer Service???

The best  choice is to start with a message on the eBay facebook page. Qualified C/S will reply via email. Good luck.

Message 2 of 15
latest reply

Ebay Customer Service???

I approve ebay live chat

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

Ebay Customer Service???

not even an option, the only option I had was email....lol, talk about dialing it in. Ebay's customer service for sellers is an oxymoron.

Message 4 of 15
latest reply

Ebay Customer Service???

Sorry...no facebook here.

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

Ebay Customer Service???

I don't like facebook either, but it sure does fast-track qualified responses. Good luck, however you proceed.

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

Ebay Customer Service???

I got a negative this week for an international item, sent via ebay international shipping, saying he didn't receive the item and he opened a case, I messaged him and then he said he had got it and closed the case. I requested a revision from ebay and they said no revision would happen because the buyers  can have their opinion....I'm not even sure what to make of that tbh. So I am stuck with a negative for a year because the customer lied? This is my reason for contacting them...and I have email as my only choice. LOL

Message 7 of 15
latest reply

Ebay Customer Service???

So I am stuck with a negative for a year because the customer lied?

@wyldflower002 

I think if an Item Not Received claim was shown as delivered, you can get the feedback removed. If it's not worth the time to reach out to eBay, there's not much else you can do. Again... I recommend that you cave and use facebook.

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

Ebay Customer Service???

The contact options you see depend upon which branch of the decision tree you follow. Choose a different path, get a different option.

I tried the Account > Holds, Restrictions & Suspensions option and got an option for a call back in sixty minutes. Sounds like things are pretty busy there at the moment.

eburtonlab_0-1638567798550.png

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

Ebay Customer Service???

wut?

Message 10 of 15
latest reply

Ebay Customer Service???

Not getting that...mine just gives me the option to email. I guess maybe it's just me today?

Message 11 of 15
latest reply

Ebay Customer Service???

thank you 🙂

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

Ebay Customer Service???

@wyldflower002 

You are welcome!

I'm not surprised at your option... they could have become even busier in the couple of hours between your ^^^ posts.

If you're heck-bent on talking  to a C/S Rep, know that the information you get will be scripted from flow charts by folks that have no other resources. They're not known for consistently giving accurate information and they have no way to effectively help you reach a solution. They may tell you it will happen but can't make  it happen. I'm not a big fan...

Unfortunately, you'll have to reach out to eBay to get the negative removed. (If it was just to talk you off a ledge, there'd be plenty of posters to help out.) It can  be removed, though, with your 'Delivered' scan.

For what it's worth, I've heard of people opening  a facebook account (throwaways, even) simply to get quick, intelligible help via email (at your own time) from qualified C/S Reps... Reps that can take action or escalate you to the decision-makers who will. I've only had to reach out once during this whole pandemic... and was amazed . I started with a quick message through facebook. It might take 3 emails with 3 different Reps, but what else you got to do tonight? 

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

Ebay Customer Service???

Thanks again, I reported the buyer and also requested a removal and it was taken off, so I'm not sure what worked but it's gone and all without starting a FB to do it. So this time it was a win for me. Wishing all a productive and happy 2022.

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

Ebay Customer Service???

I assume the buyer left the negative before he received his item and was then happy. If this happens again you can message the buyer via eBay and ask if they would accept a Feedback revision request, send them one (you can find this on your feedback page) and they have 7 days I think to change the FB.

Most buyers would agree to do it, I usually leave neutral for a well overdue INR and then follow up if it arrives or doesn't with a factual comment.  Of course I  repay the seller if it arrives after they have refunded.

Some buyers are too quick with the NEG especially at this time of year.

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 15 of 15
latest reply