cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know where they moved the link to the quarterly shipping supplies code?

HI, I cant seem to find the link for the free shipping supplies code.  I have an anchor store and have used the code every quarter.  It's not under the manage stores tab anymore and I have looked everywhere for it.  Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Does anyone know where they moved the link to the quarterly shipping supplies code?

Found it.  Its under the marketing tab now.  Not under manage store anymore.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 8 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Manage your Store, then click Subscriptions

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 2 of 19
latest reply

Its not there anymore, as stated in my original post.  At least not for me.

Message 3 of 19
latest reply

Go to Seller Hub, then Seller Tools, then Manage My Store - Click on Subscriber Discounts

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Message 4 of 19
latest reply

I guess your not understanding me.  Its not there for me!!

Message 5 of 19
latest reply

I have been doing that for the past how many years up until this quarter.  It is not in the usual spot for me.

Message 6 of 19
latest reply

Not there for me either, and the whole “manage my store” page is totally different, and not helpful at all.  Here we go again with EBay “fixing” something and making it worse!!!

Message 7 of 19
latest reply

Found it.  Its under the marketing tab now.  Not under manage store anymore.

Message 8 of 19
latest reply

If they moved it, it was just since yesterday as I ordered my boxes that way yesterday.  Why would they move it to marketing??  Glad you found it.........I literally just ordered and used my coupon the old way yesterday morning.  

Posting ID Only.......
Message 9 of 19
latest reply

Good grief...thanks for letting us know.  I'm not good at the shell game. 

Message 10 of 19
latest reply

Yep.........not there for me either.  I know they are working on "improving stores", but right now it looks like they killed everything except categories...........

tyler@ebay 

Can you figure out where to find the coupon now? 

Message 11 of 19
latest reply

This link helped me. 

https://www.sd.ebay.com/subscriberdiscounts

Click on the See details link and the code is on the next page.

Message 12 of 19
latest reply

Hi @dhbookds - I see mine at the same URL that @keziak shared: https://www.sd.ebay.com/subscriberdiscounts 

I can also find it by going to Seller Hub>Marketing>Subscriber Discounts (screenshot below). 

I hope that helps!

Subscriber discounts.JPG

Tyler,
eBay
Message 13 of 19
latest reply

Ah...........thanks @keziak tyler@ebay 

the help is appreciated..........

Message 14 of 19
latest reply

Thanks tyler@ebay 

Message 15 of 19
latest reply