cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did I get scammed?

I got a paypal email saying buyer paid, so I shipped. I looked at my paypal account this morning and I dont have the money in my account and theres no record of it. Ebay says paid, so I go to the paypal transaction from the ebay hub and push the transaction and a screen pops up saying "oops page doesnt exist". Its weird. 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Did I get scammed?

DO NOT ship based on a email you receive. Scammers often send fake emails.

Only ship after you log in to ebay or paypal and it says you've been paid. 

Undone - Bachman & Cummings

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Nevermind, I forgot my paypal account is weird through the internet. I have to use the app. Shows up there. 

On the internet all my accounts are missing, it doesnt show anything really. Thank you though! 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

DO NOT ship based on a email you receive. Scammers often send fake emails.

Only ship after you log in to ebay or paypal and it says you've been paid. 

Undone - Bachman & Cummings
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

"On the internet all my accounts are missing, it doesnt show anything really."

I'm not sure what you're talking about but it sounds like a serious problem.

Do you mean on your computer?

-------------
Posting ID
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@willsfindsandtreasures wrote:

Nevermind, I forgot my paypal account is weird through the internet. I have to use the app. Shows up there. 

On the internet all my accounts are missing, it doesnt show anything really. Thank you though! 

Do you mean you have no web access, just through your mobile app?

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

So when I sign in using a computer, none of my info is there. No recent transactions, none of my credit cards, and it doesnt even show i have money in my account. 

When I go into my paypal app on my phone, all of that info was there, along with the right money amount. 

I discovered this when I went to pay a friend. I went to pay him and his info wasnt on there, either was my bank account. 

Then, I recently sold something and the money or transaction fidnt show up on my computer, but it was good on my app. 

Still have no idea why it's like that. Paypal cant figure it outeither. Crazy right?.

Sorry for the late response,

William

Message 6 of 6
latest reply