cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delay at Global Shipping Center - Item Restricted

So, am I not getting my purchased item? It was a laptop sending to Hong Kong. Thanks guys.
Message 1 of 16
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

INR is item not recieved. That is the type of claim you you need to file to get your money back.

In the future I'd suggest not doing business with any sellers using the global shipping program. There are plenty of sellers who are willing to deal with you directly, personally answer all your questions, and ship in the most inexpensive way. Sometimes even go out and find the item you want for a small fee.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 8 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

That's what it looks like.

Certain computer components are not to be sold to China because of strategic considerations (the fact that they were probably MADE in China seems to escape those that write the restrictions)

“Item Specifics are important - they help the ebay search engine find your products and help Google, Yahoo and other search engines classify your products for inclusion in their search engines
Message 3 of 16
latest reply

Thank you for the reply.

Will I have my money refund in this case? And what should I do in the mean time?

I've purchased laptop on eBay and shipped to Hong Kong from a US seller, it was 2 years ago and I had no problem then. Seller is not responding due to time zone difference, can anyone please kindly to give advice? Thank you.

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

You can file an INR and Global Shipping will refund you.

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

Thank you so much for your reply.

This is a first time thing to me, can you please guide me how to get to touch with global shipping? And what is INR? Many thanks.

Best Regards,
Samuel
Message 6 of 16
latest reply

@samuel817 wrote:

what is INR? Many thanks.

https://s9.postimg.org/o7jcoa54f/image.jpg

For those paying attention: The contact the seller link opens a case.

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

INR is item not recieved. That is the type of claim you you need to file to get your money back.

In the future I'd suggest not doing business with any sellers using the global shipping program. There are plenty of sellers who are willing to deal with you directly, personally answer all your questions, and ship in the most inexpensive way. Sometimes even go out and find the item you want for a small fee.

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

@hafoster wrote:

@samuel817 wrote:

what is INR? Many thanks.

https://s9.postimg.org/o7jcoa54f/image.jpg

For those paying attention: The contact the seller link opens a case.

Yes, if someone chooses one of the last 4 options. But selecting the first option simply sends the seller a message.

EDIT: Oh, nevermind. I see you meant the secondary link in blue above, not the initial link that presents those 5 options.

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

@samuel817 wrote:

I've purchased laptop on eBay and shipped to Hong Kong from a US seller, it was 2 years ago and I had no problem then. .

Why not buy one there instead of one that's been shipped half way aroiund the world and back?

You may not get a valid warranty on one bought/shipped from outside your home country either.

Forget keeping up with the Joneses. Be the Finklegrubers!
OK kids, time to get the Dodge loaded up again. I hear 'Poppy's By the Tree' calling. This trip might be a long one too.
Message 10 of 16
latest reply

Delay means delay, not that the item will not arrive.  Wait a while. The item may well be passed for onward shipping.

If the item is demed undeliverable you should get a refund automatically with no need to do anything, and there is no point contacting the seller as there is nothing they can do to help.

" You can't lose the item and the money, you never own both.”.
Message 11 of 16
latest reply

I agree. The global shipping program sucks big time.
Message 12 of 16
latest reply

GSP will send you a refund within 48 to 64 hrs. no need to file a dispute. Same folks telling you to avoid GSP sellers are the same crew that tells sellers don't sell electronics to Chinese buyers

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

You'll get a email that looks something like this...  

No further action is needed at this time. We’ve let your buyer know why the item couldn’t be delivered.

Under the terms of the Global Shipping Program your buyer will be refunded automatically, and you are entitled to keep the proceeds from the transaction.

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

@surplusdealdude wrote:

That's what it looks like.

Certain computer components are not to be sold to China because of strategic considerations (the fact that they were probably MADE in China seems to escape those that write the restrictions)

The restriction is China's import laws, which seems to escape notice...

Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. ~ Anais Nin
Message 15 of 16
latest reply