cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Computer Glitch?

Trying to revise listings, changing prices etc...

Was doing it in bulk , and soon noticed I was being charged 30 cents for just lowering the price.

Tried again one item at the time and it worked for a while, but soon it started charging again!

Called SUPPORT , wasn't able to clearly explain what was going on, she said that I was creating new listing, I explained I already paid insertion fee so I shouldn't be charged...at any rate she said she made ticket for tech and she get back to me. It's been a whole day and I'm still unable to REVISE!

Anyone experienced this!?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Computer Glitch?

@intermedia46 wrote:

Trying to revise listings, changing prices etc...

Was doing it in bulk , and soon noticed I was being charged 30 cents for just lowering the price.

Tried again one item at the time and it worked for a while, but soon it started charging again!

Called SUPPORT , wasn't able to clearly explain what was going on, she said that I was creating new listing, I explained I already paid insertion fee so I shouldn't be charged...at any rate she said she made ticket for tech and she get back to me. It's been a whole day and I'm still unable to REVISE!

Anyone experienced this!?

Someone posted about this yesterday as well.  If this is more widespread, this is a horrible glitch.  It is bad enough paying for the listing the 1st time!

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Computer Glitch?

Yikes! bad glitch if this is happening 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Computer Glitch?

Got an e-mail from support saying they need to talk about it via phone conversation...this was a day ago but haven't heard yet!

I hate to pester them but this is serious and have further proof that something is wrong.

I revised one item and paid the 30 cents even though I shouldn't have to.

Waited 2 minutes and tried to revise SAME ITEM after I paid the extra insertion fee...scrolled to the bottom and the 30 cents insertion fee was waiting...**bleep**!

I got out of there!

I'd welcome a conversation with any tech , curious to see how they explain this one!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply