cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chinese sellers

Hello,

I thought I would say something positive for a change about Chinese sellers overseas.

I have never had a complaint yet. Of course, I rely on "Feedback" before I buy anything.

So, imagine getting something from China mailed on August 29th and delivered on September 5th.

Can anything be faster? Plus, shipping is always $2.49 from this one particular seller...about 6 different shipments I have done after a few months now.

It has tracking and needs to be signed to received the envelope...envelope is 10 X 13 inches waterproof bubble envelope and items are in a sealed white stiff envelope.

I have purchased from other sellers from China as well

I hear these stories about sellers using EIS shipping and items sitting in a shipping hub for weeks.

What's going to happen when there are snow days and the holidays coming up?

This seller from China has me as a "repeat buyer".

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Chinese sellers

Sometimes it's just luck.
The package hit the transit point just in time to catch the weekly container, which reached the airport just in time for the daily flight, which landed just as the fresh shift came on at the customs desk , and was processed into the top of the container just before it was filled and reshipped....

Or it misses the weekly container, the truck got held up and the daily flight just left, and the next flight landed when the customs agents were tired and grumpy, and ended up at the bottom of the wrong container for reshipment ....

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Chinese sellers

Curious did it really ship from China if so that is impressive 4 working days. I have had priority mail packages that could not get from the east to the west coast in 4 days. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Chinese sellers

@dbfolks166mt wrote:

Curious did it really ship from China if so that is impressive 4 working days. I have had priority mail packages that could not get from the east to the west coast in 4 days. 

It definitely could have. My EMS packages from Japan arrive in an average of 3 days.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Chinese sellers

That is amazing.  My last priority mail envelope from one state away took 8 days.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Chinese sellers

Sometimes it's just luck.
The package hit the transit point just in time to catch the weekly container, which reached the airport just in time for the daily flight, which landed just as the fresh shift came on at the customs desk , and was processed into the top of the container just before it was filled and reshipped....

Or it misses the weekly container, the truck got held up and the daily flight just left, and the next flight landed when the customs agents were tired and grumpy, and ended up at the bottom of the wrong container for reshipment ....

Message 5 of 5
latest reply