cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge backs - positive outcome

About 2 months ago I had 1 CB from buyer almost 3 months after it was delivered stating "transaction not recognized" 

Few weeks ago made a sale and few days after it was delivered had a CB for "Never received item" 

Both sales were around the 15.00 mark and I submitted tracking to the disputes 

Second CB was found in my favor few days ago and I just got an email from eBay saying the other dispute was found in my favor

Cannot get better then that, both disputes found in sellers favor  - Glorious day 😁 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Nice!   😃

Cannonball - Supertramp
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

You are now the Yoda of all things Chargeback.  😎

Has not been my experience, but seems of late, e-Bay has been stepping up more, so perhaps they are listening the rage on this after all?  

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

That's sooooo not what happened to me recently when an international buyer filed 3 CBs and the tracking shows current activity, it was still on it's scheduled transit. I guess the source banks don't care to wait until the package stops transit before coming to a decision.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

This has been typical of what I have seen. The CC Company is the one who actually makes the decision regarding the case and they have no interest in getting into logistical operations. Similar to eBay their primary concern is their cardholders interest. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

It's not eBay they have nothing to do with the decision in a chargeback that is made 100% by the CC company. What I have noticed in a couple of posts is while the CC Company found in favor of the buyer eBay refunded the buyer out of hide. Hard to say how long they will continue this practice but nice to know it happens on occasion. 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply