cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't relist: eBay says photos "corrupted"

2 items relisted perfectly fine on 12/14.

Then they sold yesterday 12/15.

Today, 12/16,  I'm trying to "sell similar" items again (more of the same), but getting message in listing form that the photos are "corrupted".   I can usually just click on "sell similar" with no problems and the same listings get posted right away. 

If my photos are "corrupted" then eBay did it... and they need to fix it.

Is anyone else experiencing this? 

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Yes, it was announced earlier.  Stay tuned. 

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Same thing is happening to me. 

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

If you're selling identical picture wise items of the same thing, you might try the relist button instead of sell similar. Not sure if that will help but I relisted items today with no problem that way. You can always change the description if needed but will have the same photos.

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

When I went to sell similar I just scrolled down passed the photos and pushed the list button and it showed up on listing with no problem.

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

I get that all the time when my internet is acting stupid (which is most of the time). I just refresh the page until the photos show up properly.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

I just tried uploading pics for todays listings and am getting the same (CLERR002) error. Restart didn't help. Doing the same things that have always worked in the past, no changes just errors.

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Maybe the restart had a delayed effect? But more likely the problem has been corrected elsewhere as I was just able to upload the listing pics without any problem.

Just one of those days I guess 😄

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

I assume it is Thursday night over there - eBay maintenance time and things do get a ittle glitchy - more glitchy than normal.

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

@downunder-61  You read my mind--it's Thursday!  Weird things always happen on maintenance day.  That's the fun of it...you never know what is going to happen!

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Your Thursday night is our Friday.......... eBay maintenance day > lovingly referred to as Freaky Friday LOL

@evry1nositswindy 

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 11 of 11
latest reply