cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't End Listing

so went to end a listing, 3x won't do it, went to help, listing, end listing, and they ask for reason for ending, select item no longer for sale, ends the listing.... what genius at ebay came up with this idiotic procedure? Can't end a listing from seller hub now? gesh, this place gets worse by the day. 

The great truth is there isn't one
And it only gets worse since that conclusion...
...There is something about the rigid posture of a proper, authentic blind
As if extended arms reached to pass his blindness onto others.
Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Can't End Listing

I usually just check mark the box next to the desired item, and then scroll up to "actions" to end. There it does not ask me why.

Message 2 of 26
latest reply

Can't End Listing

Just tried to end 4 listings, I couldn't do it either. The issues are growing exponentially every single day - seriously, so sick of this.

Message 3 of 26
latest reply

Can't End Listing

Nope.  No can do.  I'm unable to end listings, too.  Tried doing it by single listing and by checking several boxes to do several at once.  WTH??

Message 4 of 26
latest reply

Can't End Listing

I do it this way. It'll double check that you want to end them and doesn't require a reason.

Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 6.22.43 PM.png

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 5 of 26
latest reply

Can't End Listing

I cannot end any listing either.  I thought it might be because of the time left, so I tried one that had longer to go and that did not work either.  No idea what gives.

Message 6 of 26
latest reply

Can't End Listing

It seems broken right now, they'll probably fix it soon.

I set my quantity to 0 for now so that it doesn't sell.

Message 7 of 26
latest reply

Can't End Listing

It seems broken right now, they'll probably fix it soon.

I believe they will fix it soon.   I cannot schedule or update scheduled listings at the moment.  2nd time this week.

Message 8 of 26
latest reply

Can't End Listing

same here, obviously broken

Message 9 of 26
latest reply

Can't End Listing

Edit does not work either. Checkmarked 30 of my 400 listings to adjust shipping and screen comes up (after clicking 'edit' ) blank with no listings. I just figure it's a temp glitch. 

Message 10 of 26
latest reply

Can't End Listing

Happening to me as well.  I'm also incurring listings,  with extensive descriptions, lose the description when I hit LIST ITEM . At least one item has been duplicated (I didn't do it). These were all SCHEDULED items. Thought I would get rid of the duplicate by putting it up for sale then ending it.  It stayed in scheduled and now I have it up for sale because it wouldn't delete there either. Please eBay People, fix this glitch.  I'm not doing one more listing until you fix these problems. (Like they care)

Message 11 of 26
latest reply

Can't End Listing

This has been a periodic GLITCH for MANY YEARS!

Message 12 of 26
latest reply

Can't End Listing

ON top of that they  changed store appearance, when you click on an item on the HUB or other peoples listings it open another window.

really wish they'd just leave this stuff alone, its getting old

Message 13 of 26
latest reply

Can't End Listing

I also can not end listings and called ebay. They said it was my fault, I needed to update my computer, sign out and sign in again, all the usual nonsense. I told them to report it to IT department - which may be better than nothing. Maybe. If we all complain they will have to fix it, right?

Message 14 of 26
latest reply

Can't End Listing

too add on to above, I tried ending items on the app and that worked. So go to your phone if you need it ended before ebay  "fixes" this 

Message 15 of 26
latest reply