cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone explain this?

I was wondering if someone could explain this high amount of views on my auction...By the time the auction ended the views were up over 7,000...I don't know how to replicate this phenomena...

Message 1 of 37
latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

@swiftsalesmn Did the item sell? The views don't matter if the item doesn't sell.

Typically when that happens it's either because the listing was posted on some blog or social media or because there's an error in the view counter or because the item was linked to an online discussion.

Message 2 of 37
latest reply

I have multiples that have sold...
Message 3 of 37
latest reply

I didn't post on social media...
Message 4 of 37
latest reply

@swiftsalesmn wrote:

I was wondering if someone could explain this high amount of views on my auction...By the time the auction ended the views were up over 7,000...I don't know how to replicate this phenomena...

That's quite a bit of views for 100 new men's thongs. Maybe the folks viewing your items found a cheaper price somewhere else.Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 37
latest reply

I usually get high views on most of my auctions...But not this high...It's extraordinary...
Message 6 of 37
latest reply

@swiftsalesmn wrote:
I didn't post on social media...

That's not what I meant. Someone ELSE could have included a link to your listing on social media, on their blog, or even on a discussion forum.

Message 7 of 37
latest reply

Free advertising...Yeah!
Message 8 of 37
latest reply

100 stands for 100% cotton...I use title-builder which arranges words in your title for optimal search...I thought this strange at first (even non coherent at times) but it seems to work!
Message 9 of 37
latest reply

It just got bot knotted sometimes the bots will mark a view everytime they cycle through the category. Sellers get all excited thinking tons of folks are looking,but its just the bots and it keeps thinking there are 7.5 trazillion users on ebay daily...

Message 10 of 37
latest reply

A true test to check market demand is toss them on starting for a penny with free shipping and see how well that works....

Message 11 of 37
latest reply

Oh...Burst my bubble...I thought it was all me...
Message 12 of 37
latest reply

Gotta go...Just made another sale! YEAH!
Message 13 of 37
latest reply

@swiftsalesmn ...

Regardless. All Good!

Just Ride the Rainbow As long As You Can!

-

Lucas

*still rollin' with the punches*

Message 14 of 37
latest reply

@swiftsalesmn wrote:
100 stands for 100% cotton...I use title-builder which arranges words in your title for optimal search...I thought this strange at first (even non coherent at times) but it seems to work!

It's a good idea until someone SNADs you, wondering where the rest of their 100 boxer shorts are

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 15 of 37
latest reply