cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not send message

I have found no solution to my issue on the community forum. I have been trying to send a message to a buyer for the last day. I keep getting the message "You have exceeded the maximum number of messages you can send. Please wait 24 hours to send more messages." Fact is that I have sent no messages for the last few days. What can I do to send a message?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Can not send message

Wait 24 hours

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Can not send message

Don't hit reply on the original message where you get that error, I had the same last week. What I did was click on the buyer ID then contact then go from there. The fresh message will go through.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Can not send message

I am having the same problem. I haven't sent any messages for about a week.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Can not send message

Try signing out of eBay,  closing out your browser & restarting your browser & sign back in.

If that doesn't work, try a new browser or a different device. 

Other work-a-rounds like contacting a buyer from their profile/feedback page has also worked. 

~Pika~
People in life that are the happiest don't have the most,, they make the most of what they have...

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Can not send message

I was able to send a message through the app even though I couldn't do it on the website.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Can not send message

I am having the same thing. I am simply just keeping in touch with a close friend from a different state. Either the eBay message system is glitched, or she got fed up with me for lack of contact and blocked me. Idk, but anyways

"You have exceeded the maximum number of messages you can send. Please wait 24 hours to send more messages."

I have not sent a message in days, even WEEKS...

Message 7 of 7
latest reply