cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLASSIC VIEW DISAPPEARS AGAIN !

CLASSIC VIEW MAGICALLY DISAPPEARS AGAIN! NO WARNING FROM EBAY. NEW SCREEN IS HORRIBLE. BRING BACK CHANCE TO SELECT CLASSIC VIEW.

Message 1 of 41
latest reply
40 REPLIES 40

Re: CLASSIC VIEW DISAPPEARS AGAIN !

@malkemus85yq wrote:

I'm not at all happy! Its not user friendly for me. The color is off putting. Im looking at other seller sites, Mercari, Rakuten, Bonanza, Ebid, etc.

The wife does good on Poshmark...they allow just about everything ebay does.

Message 31 of 41
latest reply

Agree...and so much wasted space, PLUS...in the classic view, at the very bottom it had Community referenced and would go right to this Community. Just took me 20 minutes to find a page that had Community at the bottom....finally clicked on (my god...I have never had to do so many clicks!) Listing Resources to even get here. My eyes hurt scouring each page to even find anything. 

I ain't got the brains to make this up (Fantastic Beasts)
Message 32 of 41
latest reply

On your browser, if you click the X on the area where the reload circle normally is, just as classic view loads but right before the redirect happens........poof, you get to stay on Classic View All Selling.

Now you can go back to work and be productive instead of being stuck with the garbage and useless New All Selling.

This type of thinking (Could do us in) - Chevelle
Message 33 of 41
latest reply

It works, but doesn't hold for more than a few minutes...get javascript error then reverts right back to that 1K clicks and scrolling thing invented by idjots.

I ain't got the brains to make this up (Fantastic Beasts)
Message 34 of 41
latest reply

@abfabvintage wrote:

Agree...and so much wasted space, PLUS...in the classic view, at the very bottom it had Community referenced and would go right to this Community. Just took me 20 minutes to find a page that had Community at the bottom....finally clicked on (my god...I have never had to do so many clicks!) Listing Resources to even get here. My eyes hurt scouring each page to even find anything. 

I just had to check this and you're right. I never noticed that. No useful links at all at the bottom of the new pages.

Ebay in the 1990's thought of everything, which was what made the classic page so popular...it was

perfection at its best.

On the positive side, they say clicking burns calories.

102_5961_LI.jpg102_5962 (2).jpg

Gonna miss this page when it's gone.

Message 35 of 41
latest reply

eBay how many complaints have you had about the Classic View?

Message 36 of 41
latest reply

Yes Ebay screws it up again ! Classic view so easy and everything in the same place. That saves time. Time is money. If folks want to go to seller hub then good for them. Why can't we have the option to use either ? Anything that takes more time is counter productive. Ebay does not CARE !!

Message 37 of 41
latest reply

Yep.  what a joke.  I can't do jack now...  why not at least give us the option to use the old view?  I don't see how that the choice would disadvantage ebay. 

Message 38 of 41
latest reply

ME TOO... I actually DREAD looking at auctions / putting on auctions / I feel crabby and want the easy peasy way it was  -  it was perfect,  WHY change it. Now I have to go to Sold / Active / Scheduled / Drafts / Unsold, etc... I just get crabby and my poor hubby suffers  🙂 

Message 39 of 41
latest reply

@souperdoll wrote:

ME TOO... I actually DREAD looking at auctions / putting on auctions / I feel crabby and want the easy peasy way it was  -  it was perfect,  WHY change it. Now I have to go to Sold / Active / Scheduled / Drafts / Unsold, etc... I just get crabby and my poor hubby suffers  🙂 

When ebay starts affecting the quality of home and marriage...you know it's getting bad. 

I can't tell what items are waiting to pay, who has paid, what to ship without looking at each individual page. Of course active listings are on another separate page. If your forced into something you're forced to learn...but an improvement it is not.

Message 40 of 41
latest reply

I hate this new view! I do not even want to list anymore

Message 41 of 41
latest reply