cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLASSIC VIEW DISAPPEARS AGAIN !

CLASSIC VIEW MAGICALLY DISAPPEARS AGAIN! NO WARNING FROM EBAY. NEW SCREEN IS HORRIBLE. BRING BACK CHANCE TO SELECT CLASSIC VIEW.

Message 1 of 41
latest reply
40 REPLIES 40

Re: CLASSIC VIEW DISAPPEARS AGAIN !

Borrowed this reply from one of the many threads about this:

Most are reporting that, after giving it a week, the seller hub is preferred to classic view.  The internal studies show that 83% prefer the seller hub.  Give it a chance

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 16 of 41
latest reply

Why? Why? Why?

Message 17 of 41
latest reply

It is so upsetting to be disrespected.  Why is eBay doing this?

Message 18 of 41
latest reply

Sales are going to drop like a rock. 

Message 19 of 41
latest reply

How is making it difficult to access all your information in one place an improvement? I'm not interested in all the metrics. I just want to see the bottom line immediately. This is super dysfunctional and anti-selling. I have no doubt ebay is going to see a major drop in sales because of this stupid decision. 

Message 20 of 41
latest reply

I am still clicking it and trying to enjoy the few seconds of the classic view before the pop up and redirect to the unwanted page. 

Message 21 of 41
latest reply

This is one of the worst changes ebay has made recently. I now have to go to 3-5 different pages to see what use to be on one page just by scrolling down. Ebay should make every employee sell on their site maybe then they would see how hard they are making it!

Message 22 of 41
latest reply

I go to list today, and the LIARS in web design who pretend we want this never

ending changing GARBAGE are at it again.  I won't be listing today, that is for sure.

Then I go to post here, and it's totally different as well!  Horrible.

So, at for the sake of them keeping there jobs, i could bet they delete the MILLIONS of

messages of us telling them to STOP.

Haven't you all noticed how our sales have been WAY DOWN.  That is because of them

playing with our selling sites again.  There DESTROYING US with there never ending changes

WE HATE.

CHANGES = LOST SALES

Message 23 of 41
latest reply

They are getting ready to upgrade their item specifics come May 1...last time they fiddled around with that, many functioning areas of ebay were adversely affected. Fix one thing that ain't broke, mangle others. Didn't they just hire some previously employed by ebay tech guy last year who me thinks came from Walmart then back to ebay? I have always thought they don't have tech documentation that shows them if you mess with this... it affects that.

I ain't got the brains to make this up (Fantastic Beasts)
Message 24 of 41
latest reply

Plus it take a LOT more server space for this atrocity!  I am not doing something that take me a lot more time to do.  Taking some time off.  I am fed up.  Every time I go on here they have messed up something again.  

Message 25 of 41
latest reply

You can tell from the response of serious sellers that this is not a winner.  We have gone through many changes with eBay and held our nose.  This one smells awful.  A colossal waste of sellers time when we should be trying to make sales in this fleeting economy.  Really, what in the world is the point.

Message 26 of 41
latest reply

I'm not at all happy! Its not user friendly for me. The color is off putting. Im looking at other seller sites, Mercari, Rakuten, Bonanza, Ebid, etc.

Message 27 of 41
latest reply

Bull poopy! 

Message 28 of 41
latest reply

@perfumenmore wrote:

Sales are going to drop like a rock. 

Not sure how the way we see our "seller" page has anything to do with what our sales will do.

I have never seen any correlation  between my sales, and having looked at my selling page be it "classic", "new all selling", "seller's hub", or not even looking at my eBay at all. What I see has nothing to do with what a buyer sees.

I just had 2 oopsie, make that 4 sales while I was reading these community boards😊

Message 29 of 41
latest reply

@feismomnj wrote:

This is one of the worst changes ebay has made recently. I now have to go to 3-5 different pages to see what use to be on one page just by scrolling down. Ebay should make every employee sell on their site maybe then they would see how hard they are making it!

Couldn't have said it better myself. Why is everything on separate pages I have no idea? 

My new selling page cuts off half the information on the right side of the screen. What a great improvement!🙄

Message 30 of 41
latest reply