cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulk Edit: bulk optional fees

I try to bulk edit. Did not use this function previously. There are optional fees (few $) written on bottom of the screen by default even if i change nothing. So in case to make any bulk change i will be charged these fees? Is this like service charge? Because i cannot find what these fees are for.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

The Bulk Edit is a tool in which you can change or add the same thing to multiple listings.  If you aren't making changes that cost more, then there is no cost for using the tool. 

But if you are doing something like adding a Buy It Now button to some Auctions or something, then it will tell you what the fees will be for the changes you made BEFORE you hit the submit button.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

i understand the concept but even if i change nothing default screen shows me 3$ fee. And i have no idea for what that cost is to change it.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@sienkiewicz.optikka wrote:

i understand the concept but even if i change nothing default screen shows me 3$ fee. And i have no idea for what that cost is to change it.

Go back and look at your listings closely, something is checked off or added that keeps occurring for you.  It is there, you just have to discover it.  Or whatever you are trying to change has a charge to it.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 4 of 4
latest reply