cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic store or Premium ?

Dear friends, I have a basic store and I am thinking to upgrade to premium. The only reason is to have more listings so I can be able to keep re listing the items until they sell..I know the fee is high, 60$ per month, so it is a risk but I was thinking you also have more possibilities to sell when you keep relisting.

Any suggestions , are any Premium store members that reading my message satisfied with this subscription ? 

If yes, when is the best day for me to upgrade? Last day of the month or first ?

i was 2 h today on the phone with customers service but still I didn't get the answer.

i will appreciate your answers.

Message 1 of 36
latest reply
35 REPLIES 35

Basic store or Premium ?

you actual get less for a premium store i looked into it too, basic store $20 gets you 250 & 250 ADDS, 25 IN FREE mailing supplies

premium store cost 3 times at 59.95  you get 1000 buy it now 500 auction so an unequal portion & same listings as 3 times price and only $50 in free shipping supplies only 2 times what you get in basic for 1/3 the price also they got rid of the final value fee discount for premium so you will actually pay more per add with a premium, thats why ebay had to send warning notice not to have more than one store per person, THERE IS NO DISCOUNT TO UPGRADE SO WHY SHOULD WE<  only for china manufactures selling 100k adds per month, i thought ebay was an american company but only giving discount to asian dealers

Message 31 of 36
latest reply

Basic store or Premium ?

you need to divide some of your listing to buy it now or auction and keep store size unless you go over 500 adds combined by a lot
Message 32 of 36
latest reply

Basic store or Premium ?

I tried the free upgrade for one month last month and I seemed to sell more. I don't know if this was why but that's what I was wondering about with the upgraded store- are my listings getting more hits?
And also remember that every 30 days (if you choose the good till cancelled) eBay charges another listing fee automatically to keep it active.
Message 33 of 36
latest reply

Basic store or Premium ?

@brucechandra

Never mind that you are replying to a year old thread.

But if you have free listings left, you are not charged a fee when a GTC rolls over.

Message 34 of 36
latest reply

Basic store or Premium ?

If you have any free listings left, yes. But I have 300+ listings at all times and my bill shows .20 cents for each listing to renew every 30 days, after I've used up my free ones. So inventory control is important because this will slowly eat away at your profit.

Message 35 of 36
latest reply

Basic store or Premium ?

I have two premium stores: this one with about 700 listings (trying to get this up to 1000 by end of year, but will probably not make it) and my other with over 1000 listings. I am contemplating opening a basic store on my 3rd account, too.
Message 36 of 36
latest reply