Did you mean: 

BRING BACK CLASSIC VIEW

8 REPLIES 8

Re: BRING BACK CLASSIC VIEW

PLEASE !!!!!!! 

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

I can't find a thing. This is just awful. They ruined the site, typical of ebay.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Totally agree. The least they could have done was create a "Where do you find..." "How to..." FAQ page for sellers. I have wasted so much time searching for basic tools that were all together in the same area on the old Classic View format. In addition, when I go to schedule auctions to start in the future, I can only see 15-minute time increments for start times. Not very handy for bidders who might want to bid competitively/buy several items and not have to hang close to their electronic device for extended periods of time.  I know that with any new change comes a learning curve for everyone but this change is way more cumbersome than the Classic View.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

@rachel.e76 

I also tagged your post so that you can see that there are MANY MANY unhappy sellers in regards to this needless change (needless for us seller's anyway.)

Check out all of the tagged posts. Some of them are extremely well written and concise.

@boydsfanatic  @westlake1974   @sandraqb 

Okay all...there is going to be the Weekly Chat with eBay Staff.  It is this Wednesday, 03.24.2021 at 1 PM PT

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Community-Chat-03-24-2021-1-00-pm-PT-General-Topics/m-p/317258...

It is only open for one hour.

Please pass it along to everyone - FLOOD THE CHAT WITH NON STOP COMPLAINTS ABOUT THIS NEW ALL SELLING PAGE!  Let them know how user unfriendly this new format is...

Just because something "WORKS" does not mean that it works WELL. (and it does not work for us.)

I cannot attend...gotta work at my real job...

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

I am gonna cancel all buying in eBay.  Sorry fellow sellers, but I'm not going to support eBay in any way.  This is a stupid force you to do what we want move.  JERKS!  Can you tell I'm  mad as hell?

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

In addition, I used to be able to see at a glance along the left side of the screen the number of active listings, the number of listings with bids, the $ amount received in the past 31 days, the $ amount still to be paid, etc. Now I can't seem to find that "received/not paid" or the 31-day total ANYWHERE. Grrrrrrr. Anyone have any ideas on how I can easily and quickly view that info???

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

And the email / messages  are not showing any new arrivals. 

Dumb. 

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Sadly, they don't care. I've been selling on eBay for 20+ years, and it's always been a one-way street in their favor. 

Message 9 of 9
latest reply