cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else having issues with Inventory when Ebay automatically relists your auction?

This has happened to me a few times. Where when my auction relists itself that items that should have been removed from being sold are not removed from my inventory. I called Ebay to complain and they told me that it is my responsibility to make sure my inventory is correct. really? WTH am I paying you guys for? You are a billion dollar company! Has anyone had this issue? I can't be the only one.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Anyone else having issues with Inventory when Ebay automatically relists your auction?

Are you talking about unpaid AUCTIONS relisting or FIXED PRICE under GTC? Your post is unclear and that may be why you're getting no responses.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Anyone else having issues with Inventory when Ebay automatically relists your auction?

I think you are talking about fixed price listings not auctions as the few auctions I see that have ended have all sold. 

Many of us do not like the Good Till Canceled format but what we now do is look daily at our active listings in seller hub and end the listing. It will sit in unsolds for 90 days before going poof but you can then relist the item at your convenience.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply