cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone Know What Gallery Plus Is?

I was going to spend the extra cost for Gallery Plus exposure on a listing but when I click the eBay link "to explain" what it is the content only has basic photo uploading information and NO INFO ON GALLERY PLUS! Why should we eBay sellers pay the extra cost? Why does eBay fail to provide info on Gallery Plus? Furthermore, what are the hiring practices for eBay?  

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Anyone Know What Gallery Plus Is?

I said this long time ago. Gallery Plus just put your listing in a larger view. E bay should give this free to all listings. It is the greed. Not worth it to me if they can not provide a descant size photos. They did not need my fees. They will hire almost anyone that can be nice on the phone.  I think that's the deal.  But nice can rarely do anything to help your problem.  Every now and then you can get a rep that can do something that helps. But it is rare.  

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I think it allows buyers to view your larger photos from the search page by hovering over it without the need to click on the listing.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

This is what comes up in google :

https://pages.ebay.com/sell/galleryplus-landingpage/

Gallery Plus. When you use Gallery Plus, an Enlarge icon will display right below your Gallery image on search results pages. A buyer can click or hover over the icon with their mouse, and a larger version of the picture will appear.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Gallery plus is just another upgrade fee with no practical use. It does not help your item get found by a buyer. It just gives a better picture without having to click. With all listings, once clicked, a buyer has access to even better enlargeable images than the gallery plus you overpaid for.

As for who they hire.....the lowest priced option.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

It places a magnifying glass in the picture in search to click
When you click it opens a quick  view of the item with a picture, price, seller Id, Item Specifics .
This way a buyer doesn't have to click into the listing 
Sometimes the magnifier isn't visible until you hover over the picture , If the picture takes up the entire screened area then it may show up  without hovering. 
This is it in search

gallery plus 4.JPG

When you click the magnifier this is what you get , Item Specifics, etc without going into the listing

gallery plus 3.JPG

Message 6 of 6
latest reply