cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody else having problems staying signed into eBay?

Seems eBay has gone wonky, have to sign in constantly! Can't even get a listing completed!

Message 1 of 53
latest reply
52 REPLIES 52

Re: Anybody else having problems staying signed into eBay?

@a_la_vintage 

The CS agents know less than we do at this point.  They're probably overwhelmed with calls concerning. Let us know what they tell you.  

Message 31 of 53
latest reply

Yet I have no problems looking at the listings of all of you responders! Take a look at my Store! I have a Pete Rose Autographed Bat selling absolute with No Reserve! So far it's really cheap!

Message 32 of 53
latest reply

Yep, same issue here! 

Someone is always "fixing" things that are not broken, broken, broken, broken..............

Message 33 of 53
latest reply

Probably Russian Hacker more likely!

Message 34 of 53
latest reply

Tyler has left the building as of last week @ckimodog. It's just Velvet and Jasmen right now.

eBay CS on social media told me that the tech team dropped all other issues to prioritize a fix for this. They are updating CS and the system status board every 20 min (basically just to say they're still working on it) until it's fixed.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 35 of 53
latest reply

Finally got a response from ebay live chat:

"Upon checking here I see that we are having system glitch here in our end that gives you the reason why you are unable to ship your sold item today.  Nothing to worry what I can assure you here is that we will definitely get this resolved on or before 24-48 hours for you."

Well that's re-assuring.  I wonder how many defects this will cause sellers for late shipping?

btw I did finally manage to get a label to print.

Message 36 of 53
latest reply

I was finally able to upload photos and complete a listing! Hopefully this is a good sign! Fingers Crossed!

Message 37 of 53
latest reply

It's working now.

Message 38 of 53
latest reply

Musk just bought twitter. Was Ebay part of the deal? lol

Message 39 of 53
latest reply

Since I haven't heard back from a CS agent, I'm hoping that they are working fast and furious on this issue...

Message 40 of 53
latest reply

Yes, it's fixed on my end, too.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 41 of 53
latest reply

@wastingtime101 wrote:

Tyler has left the building as of last week @ckimodog. It's just Velvet and Jasmen right now.

eBay CS on social media told me that the tech team dropped all other issues to prioritize a fix for this. They are updating CS and the system status board every 20 min (basically just to say they're still working on it) until it's fixed.

I should certainly hope so, since Buying was affected!  

Good news, just heard from one of my buyers that she can't buy due to glitches & she would try again later, then about 2 minutes later, her purchase came through. 

This one goes to Eleven - Nigel Tufnel

Simply-the-best-for-you Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay Seller since 1996

Message 42 of 53
latest reply

@wastingtime101 

Many thanks for the update.  What a mess!  Please keep us posted. 

Message 43 of 53
latest reply

It';s worse than you think. I have been trying to list items since yesterday morning and the new page comes up and will NOT let me add a thing without adding a video into the picture section. Not only that but just a test here - I found out that after I had relisted over 40 items this morning that there is no longer anything showing on those listings below the description.  This is Not good, no sir not good at all. 

Message 44 of 53
latest reply

Oh my god! When is this gonna end ?
eBay sub-par programmers , are you done learning today ?
You should go back to school to learn, not use this platform to sharpen Ur skill to get a better job offer.
If you really don't understand how security really should be, go back to school and pay for training somewhere else.

Message 45 of 53
latest reply