cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any way to print a Scan Sheet AFTER you already left the "print label" screen???

So I had a bunch of orders to fill, and in my rush to get them printed, I forgot to click on the "Print Scan Sheet" option. Now that the labels are all printed and and off that screen by now, is there any way to print a scan sheet for all those labels after the fact? I saw it 2 seconds too late, but now I don't see any option to print that scan sheet anymore... 😞

Serves me right for trying to do this at midnight. Sigh... 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Any way to print a Scan Sheet AFTER you already left the "print label" screen???

I don't use Ebay shipping, so I don't know. I'm just bumping this up for you in case someone knows the answer. This  post was about to roll off the front page.

Anyone?

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

This may not work for this particular case because it's the next day, but I did this once and was able to simply hit the back button(about a fifteen times as I recall), and eventually ended up at the page where I could print it.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Or just search your history?
Message 4 of 4
latest reply