cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

And now....Authenticity Guarantee for Kids Sneakers....

While some criticize ebay for doing nothing significant for sellers, let's be fair, it isn't like ebay isn't busy....ebay IS busy....ebay UK has now extended its Authenticity Guarantee to Kids Sneakers.

I really wonder: why am I selling all this old stuff when I should just start selling sneakers?

Just stubborn I guess.

https://www.ebayinc.com/stories/press-room/uk/real-heat-for-mini-feet-sneakers-the-new-modern-heirlo...

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

uh hu... and what about all the people who sent authentic stuff into ebay to either have it authenticated as fake, stuff never returned, returned to them wrong stuff, lost etc.... seems to happen a lot, not just with shoes. 

The great truth is there isn't one
And it only gets worse since that conclusion...
...There is something about the rigid posture of a proper, authentic blind
As if extended arms reached to pass his blindness onto others.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

The last thing I ever notice of anyone's appearance is their shoes.  For a kid I'd never even look.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Who buys their kid shoes that have to be authenticated?  The Tykes in Tiaras market?  

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

As far as I'm concerned, sending your kids ( including teens) out dressed in high end fashion is just asking for trouble.

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hey, I don't know about you, but I'd like to make sure I'm getting genuine George brand footwear for my kid.  🤪

Message 6 of 6
latest reply