cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An April Fool's MIRACLE

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!  My all selling page is back to the classic view on both my store and personal account. 

Message 1 of 32
latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

Re: An April Fool's MIRACLE

Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried the link but only came back to the Active view (the miserable new format) not to the Classic View.

I don't know what your lucky system was that retrieved that great page.  I sure have missed it.

Message 16 of 32
latest reply

@lindyslucky wrote:

Nothing works for me!

Going to have to change our name to Lindys not lucky!😄😄😔

Very strange indeed ... I JUST clicked this link again:

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextAllSelling

And here is the Classic My Selling pages I land on ...

Screenshot (2626).png

I suspect that maybe they have not updated everyone's account yet in changing it back ... historically Thursday has been their weekly day to update their servers ... let's see what you get tomorrow.

My wife's account switched back to the Classic pages earlier today too ...

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 17 of 32
latest reply

I have not been able to get back to my classic all selling page back either with the link. I loved that page, it is perfection. Not sure why they messed with it. Do you know if eBay is only changing back those accounts where people call in to have it done?

Message 18 of 32
latest reply

@plukje9384 wrote:

I have not been able to get back to my classic all selling page back either with the link. I loved that page, it is perfection. Not sure why they messed with it. Do you know if eBay is only changing back those accounts where people call in to have it done?

@plukje9384  We never called but I did use the "Comment" link for about a week several times a day, each time I logged on and saw the new page I just got ticked off ... many of my comments were NOT pretty and some were spot on with what the issues are with the new format.  I suggest you do that too, maybe it will help.

Regards,
Message 19 of 32
latest reply

Count me as one for whom the link did NOT revert my account to the CLASSIC page.

Message 20 of 32
latest reply

@modifiedracer93  that one works for me, thank you! but the only way to keep it is to have a tab for only that page and keep refreshing. I really want this to be easy to access at all times: it's the best. 

every time I go to the other new version I get angry / frustrated because of how much clicking around / time  is required to access simple information that was all on the older version. soooooooo stupid to change something that works so well. 

thanks again for that link, hopefully it will continue to work so I can stay cool and get stuff done without hatin' on Ebay all day lol  😉

Message 22 of 32
latest reply

I agree. This link does work but if you click anywhere else on the page it reverts to the "Active" pages.... I may have to what Mr.Lincoln did and sent them a comment 10 times a day until I get my page back!!

Message 23 of 32
latest reply

Classic view is back but with a few flaws in the new layout.  Just one example, there is no easy to read column for time until ending.  The new view only displays two items when I open it up as it uses up valuable screen space telling me that even more useless items specifics are requested.  

Message 24 of 32
latest reply

Thanks for that, I will try the "comment" link.

I called customer support today and was given quite the run-a-round. They kept saying "everyone is being migrated to Seller Hub". I said I have been using the seller hub for years and that is not the issue. I said over and over that it was the "view my ebay selling" link that was the problem, and it took me to the new horrible layout instead of the Classic View. He said he clicked on it and it works just fine. After several more minutes I discovered he was NOT looking at the classic view, but at the new layout. I asked him if he even knew what the Classic View looks like and he said "yes". He said he would look into it, but I don't feel confident. I couldn't figure out if he REALLY knew what the issue is and was trying to not deal with it or if he had no clue. The call was exhausting. Currently I have separate links to the Active and Sold portion, but the link to the whole page doesn't work.

Message 25 of 32
latest reply

Tried again. I get the overview page with the big pics.

Whats strange to me is that I go to the selling page, which gets me to classic, but the info is a few weeks old.

I don't pretend to understand.

Once I had a photo show up on my listing which wasn't remotely a photo I had taken. 

Im going to keep trying.

Thanks for your help, once again!

Message 26 of 32
latest reply

Wow!! That one works, but just to see active listings.

I have the most trouble seeing unsolds, 

Since GTC, I routinely take things down every month or so, particularly if they are not getting views.

It gives me a chance to edit, maybe take a few new photos.

But on the seller Hub, clicking back and forth, I can't see what edits I've done, or what's  Relisted on one page. 

Thankfully, I can at least see The my active selling.

And that page is bookmarked.

We will see. 

Life is full of surprises.

Message 27 of 32
latest reply

CLASSIC View UNSOLD

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&View=SoldNext&NewFilter=WaitShipment&SubmitAction.Ch...  

Just use separate bookmarks for all .... I know its still a lot of clicking around but at least it has the old familiar layout and functionality

Message 28 of 32
latest reply

@pcobra93 wrote:

I agree. This link does work but if you click anywhere else on the page it reverts to the "Active" pages.... I may have to what Mr.Lincoln did and sent them a comment 10 times a day until I get my page back!!

@pcobra93   After the first few days of those "Comments" being filled with words like "idiots", "stupid" and  TYPED OUT IN ALL CAPS LIKE I WAS REALLY MAD, I calmed down and gave them a regular list of what the "All Selling" page is missing.  So I saved the list below to a word doc and kept posting it to them ... you or anyone else are welcome to use any or all parts of it when you "Comment" on the new page.

This page is called ALL SELLING but it has NO running monthly sales,
-NO running monthly total (sales dollars)
-NO running running number Auctions with bids
-NO running running of total bid on live Auctions
-NO running monthly total sales
-NO link to the Shipping labels page
-NO link to the Deleted file
-Active list display total options changed from 10, 25, 50, 75, 100, 200 to 5, 10, 25, Show all listings

Regards,
Message 29 of 32
latest reply

Thank you! Now I have separate bookmarks for Sold, Unsold and Active.

Message 30 of 32
latest reply