cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A digital gift for you!

Hi everyone, 

The Seller Engagement team is excited to share a virtual gift we’re giving to sellers! We’ve collaborated with illustrator Amy Martin (www.amymartinillustration.com), who has done work for The New York Times and Wall Street Journal, to create digital backgrounds our sellers can download and display wherever they’re virtually interacting with others. Our sellers take pride in being able to be their own boss and live the life they want, and now they can let the world know their open on eBay by uploading the image to Facebook profiles, Zoom or Skype meetings, or even Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook stories. 

To celebrate Traffic Month, these illustrations are now available as a single-click downloads on 4 pages in Seller Center — WelcomeSocial MediaPromotion Strategies, and Set Up Your Store. We’ve also promoted these virtual backgrounds on this week’s Seller News Announcement and our Podcast. Check out this link and feel free to share with your communities 😊

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

A digital gift for you!

Thanks, but it really doesn't mean anything to me. I'm an old lady selling on ebay, not sure how to use these fancy bells and whistles.
Message 2 of 15
latest reply

A digital gift for you!

Thank you! This will make a nice change from trying to cover up that pile of...stuff... behind my chair.  Someone asked me if I lived in a warehouse (they were kidding...I hope).

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 3 of 15
latest reply

A digital gift for you!

Careful everyone - if you don't want these "images" downloaded on your computer IMMEDIATELY don't click the link.

I just wanted to view whatever the heck they were and they just started downloading.  Super annoying ... should be able to preview and then give permission to download 😡

Message 4 of 15
latest reply

A digital gift for you!

You can just open it from the file, that's what I did.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 5 of 15
latest reply

A digital gift for you!

Checked it out, but nothing that applies to my category of selling 😞

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

A digital gift for you!

I don't understand how this would help with my pre-sale potential customers as Ebay has removed the ability to communicate with them via phone. Maybe I am missing something.

Meanwhile Ebay has added another step to the shipping progress by popping up a customizable packing slip every time you print a packing slip. I am willing to bet the person who came up with this idea never sold in any volume on Ebay. Ebay should be working on the many other bugs in the shipping application. Start by bringing back the format of the classic shipping page.

Message 7 of 15
latest reply

A digital gift for you!

Very nice, now in the category of breaking what was fixed, could you please fix the "PRINT PACKING SLIP" page, which was working perfectly and now only provides canned message options (with broken symbols and other letter misprints), which make the packing slip look totally unprofessional and does not allow us to direct the buyer to other merchandise in our stores. 

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

A digital gift for you!

"Hi everyone, 

The Seller Engagement team is excited to share a virtual gift we’re giving to sellers! We’ve collaborated with illustrator Amy Martin (www.amymartinillustration.com), who has done work for The New York Times and Wall Street Journal, to create digital backgrounds our sellers can download and display wherever they’re virtually interacting with others. Our sellers take pride in being able to be their own boss and live the life they want, and now they can let the world know their they're open on eBay by uploading the image to Facebook profiles, Zoom or Skype meetings, or even Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook stories. 

To celebrate Traffic Month, these illustrations are now available as a single-click downloads on 4 pages in Seller Center — WelcomeSocial MediaPromotion Strategies, and Set Up Your Store. We’ve also promoted these virtual backgrounds on this week’s Seller News Announcement and our Podcast. Check out this link and feel free to share with your communities."

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

A digital gift for you!

I agree with Mschach--I have absolutely NO idea of what the heck you are talking about with this.

I DO however know that after having a fantastic (for me) selling month in May and June everything cam to a screaching halt 5 days ago. That timetable coincides with the "new" about your site in a very unflattering way.

Rather than pay someone to draw a picture whatever it is, why don't you address that. And if I dont want to join managed payments, what happens to me?  I have a real need to go to my animal shelter and get a big dog for protection

Message 10 of 15
latest reply

A digital gift for you!

"news" sorry for the typo

Message 11 of 15
latest reply

A digital gift for you!

i was reminded of my husbands favorite cartoon Southpark when viewing the images for some odd reason

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

A digital gift for you!

oh yeah, for sure the image with the man standing behind the deli counter looks Southpark inspired!

just had to go back and have another look ...Lol

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

A digital gift for you!

Good intentions and all that, but I'm under the distinct impression ebay doesn't WANT us to "interact" with anyone , especially our potential buyers.
Message 14 of 15
latest reply

A digital gift for you!

It's such an amazing time in our galaxy 💗.
Mr. Ulysses Simmons, Jr.
Message 15 of 15
latest reply