cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$50 eBay Coupon to buy shipping supplies at "ebayshippingsupplies" is not longer available?

Quaterly I used to receive a $50 coupon from eBay to buy at: "ebayshippingsupplies" but it seems that they discontinued. Anybody knows something about it? or where can I find it. Thanks

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.
***Herman Melville***
= = = =

Rejoice always!!!
1 Thes 5:16
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

$50 eBay Coupon to buy shipping supplies at "ebayshippingsupplies" is not longer available?

It's still there. Go to Seller Hub >Selling Tools>Manage Store, then go to Store Design>Subscriber Discounts. There it is.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

It's still there. Go to Seller Hub >Selling Tools>Manage Store, then go to Store Design>Subscriber Discounts. There it is.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

You get it once a quarter.  January, April, July, October.

You can find it when you click on "manage my store" Under subscriber discounts.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Your coupon may have expired. Go to your store, in the upper right corner click "manage my store".  On your left click "subscriber discounts". (see screenshot)zz.PNG

"There`s always barber college" - Dalton - Road House
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

The coupon is good for the entire quarter.  It expires on the last day of the quarter, and then the new coupon is issued the next day on the first day of the quarter. The current coupon was issued on July 1 and is good until the end of September.  

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

It's still there - I just used mine this week.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

I think some of us got confused because we received an extra coupon this year in June.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply