cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0 of these now meet Top Rated Seller service requirements.

I have at least 13 listing with 1 business day  Handling , bbut i have this messague from ebay : 0 of these now meet Top Rated Seller service requirements. .. What should i do ?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

@keosml-0

When you see this message or a similar one (can't remember off hand) eBay should provide insight into what you need to change to have things fall in line for TSR or TSR+. Only thing I can see from your listings is you don't offer FREE Shipping but then again your items are in Venezuela and I'm in North America.

Sorry, I couldn't be of more help but I'd look at the message to see if you can find what I'm referring to or call eBay, ask for the selling department and have them help you understand what you can do to resolve this. 

The truth has few friends but many enemies.
No one is perfect, though a mirror and the right clothes may make some think otherwise.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

The requirement  on ebay.com for getting the TR-Plus badge on your listing now requires 1-day handling and FREE returns. I checked one of your listings and it said "Buyer pays return shipping."

https://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/seller-updates/2018-spring/simplified-returns.html

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Maybe the 1 negative feedback and 99% rating are the reason why you can't be top rated? What is your late shipment rate? You can see it in seller HUB. What reason does eBay give you why the listings don't meet the requirements?

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@duncanvr wrote:

Maybe the 1 negative feedback and 99% rating are the reason why you can't be top rated? ...

OP IS a Top Rated Seller.  Feedback is not a factor  in determining a seller's TRS status.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/seller-levels-performance-standards/seller-levels-performance-stan...

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@futuretomorrow wrote:
 ... eBay should provide insight into what you need to change to have things fall in line for TSR or TSR+. Only thing I can see from your listings is you don't offer FREE Shipping .... 

Free shipping is not a factor in determining either TRS or TR-Plus.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@keosml-0

-Same or 1 Day handling time required

-30 day or longer Return Policy required

-Free Returns required

-TRS level required (100 US sales and $ 1,000.00 in US sales in the last 12 consecutive months

Meeting this criteria will qualify listings for the TRS Plus badge display and 10% discount on FVFs.

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 7 of 7
latest reply