cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

classic view

how do we get my original all selling page back!!!  This new one sucks!  We use the all selling page so EVERYTHING WE WANT AND NEED IS ONE MOUSE CLICK AWAY NOT THREE OR FOUR CLICKS. WHAT A WAIST OF TIME!!!!  don't fix things that aren't broken.   clearly the people changing things don't sell on eBay!!!

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: classic view

I'm not sure that the person at eBay with whom I just chatted gave me the right link, but I'm here to complain, so I'm going to do just that. I am a longtime eBay buyer. I wish I could be a seller, too, but don't have the required skills or the time to do that. I would love to find a buyer in my area who takes items from people like me and lists them, etc., a partner, with whom I would share any profits.) That said, the Purchases page has been changed, and it seems like all of the valuable items are gone, and others that have no value have replaced them. I always could see a place to show whether buyer or seller (or both) had left feedback. It reminded me if I occasionally forgot to leave feedback for my purchases. Gone! But, what's there now is equally annoying. I always take advantage of eBay's policy that allows me to leave a donation to my favorite charity with any purchase. Now, all of my donations are listed after the purchases on the Purchases page. Ridiculous!! I know what I paid with each purchase. These are NOT purchases; they're DONATIONS! I hope that someone will read all of our complaints and realize that they need to listen to frequent sellers and buyers before they make such terrible changes.

Message 17 of 18
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 18 of 18
latest reply