cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Turbolister as a reference

I went to use Turbolister to pull up some old auction wordings and it wants me to sign in. But there are a ton of script failures and I can't sign in  and I can't use it offline cause it wants me to sign in first.

Anyone else having these issues? Any solutions?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Using Turbolister as a reference

Hi.  I also had the same problem today.   I couldn't sign in & then all my listings (appx 5,000) disappeared.

I contacted Ebay and rep told me to try backdating my computer clock by a about a year.  That sort of worked...but really just a small band-aid.    Hope this helps.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I want to know the same thing.  My token expired.  Is there a way to see my old listings without signing in? 

I have everything saved, but do not wish to import all these listings to SixBit.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Hi.  I also had the same problem today.   I couldn't sign in & then all my listings (appx 5,000) disappeared.

I contacted Ebay and rep told me to try backdating my computer clock by a about a year.  That sort of worked...but really just a small band-aid.    Hope this helps.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I have same problem but using mine as an inventory control .

Hope somebody form eBay answers our questions.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

Thanks for your posts. As @genpaper said, we have had other users report that backdating the date on your PC by a year will allow you to get past this; Because the program is retired, we can't guarantee that this will work, but we have had some reported success from other users.

To prevent data loss, I would also recommend making preparations for moving data to a new tool, like the previously mentioned SixBit (https://www.sixbitsoftware.com/tllanding). As we get further and further away from support Turbo Lister, it will likely get increasingly unstable. With it also being unable to connect to eBay in any capacity, this will likely become a future complete work stoppage. I know moving to any new tool is not an easy task, but I would have that ready to go in the event it is needed.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Changing the date one year worked.  Least I can access the program....

Thanks!

Message 6 of 6
latest reply