cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turbo lister replacement.....per Ina

https://www.ecommercebytes.com/2020/02/18/ebay-offers-sellers-an-alternative-to-turbo-lister/

I'm assuming this is what ebay is referring to as a replacement for TL....... 

I, former TL lover, have been using 6bit for about 2 wks......it's great.....once you "find" where everything is, quick, easy, as others have said........

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Turbo lister replacement.....per Ina

This is outstanding! I used Sixbit a couple years ago...left to come back to Turbo Lister when Ebay didn't really shut it down the first time...so I'm familiar with Sixbit. It's a little bit of a learning curve from Turbo Lister, but not bad. And the free 6 months and reduced price of $14.99/mo after that...seems pretty good to me.

I would have preferred that Ebay come out with their own (paid, but cheaper) version of Turbo Lister....but Sixbit does work, they've been around for a long time so this seems like a decent solution.
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

I am 85 years old and not been selling for a while. Always used TBL and loved it. Have some things still there - don't know if they will list or not.
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dhbookds wrote:

https://www.ecommercebytes.com/2020/02/18/ebay-offers-sellers-an-alternative-to-turbo-lister/

I'm assuming this is what ebay is referring to as a replacement for TL....... 

I, former TL lover, have been using 6bit for about 2 wks......it's great.....once you "find" where everything is, quick, easy, as others have said........

Hello @dhbookds , 

Thanks for the question.

You might be posting because you received an email yesterday about SixBit being an option to replace TurboLister. If you didn't see the email, you have impeccable timing. Like you, I'm looking for the community to help by sharing their experience and POV.

In the meantime, there are some videos from the email I've linked below that may also help you understand this particular alternative.

Comparison of TurboLister to SixBit 

Common actions on SixBit (the basics)

How to Overview on how to transfer info to SixBit

Without knowing the level of listings or sales you manage on the marketplace, it's hard to say if site tools such as bulk editing features in Seller Hub work well enough. SixBit is a third party alternative that can scale to thousands of listings. 

Jacob@eBay

eBay Customer Support

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Hi Jacob glad your here to help us thru this.
Thank you for your assistance.

I'm in my 90s using T/L for everything. 

My favorite part of T/L is being able to find old listings real easy with a quick search... All the hard to find details like  lot numbers, pictures, old details, and the other valuable information those old listings withhold is critical for me to have access to. I will not be able to relist those items without T/L.

Please consider some way we can do this.
Hope all is well to those reading this
DWB

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

For the small sellers, this cost too much, as Ebay is nickle and dime us.   I do not like Ebay anymore with all the changes.  I feel we should have the opportunity to use what we want.  If we want paypal that should be it, not what they want.  I don't like selling on ebay anymore.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

We small sellers do not want to be charged 15.00 a month for another replacement.  We are here to make money for ourselves and all these prices is taking money out of our pocket instead of putting more in.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@whotoldya wrote:

Hi Jacob glad your here to help us thru this.
Thank you for your assistance.

I'm in my 90s using T/L for everything. 

My favorite part of T/L is being able to find old listings real easy with a quick search... All the hard to find details like  lot numbers, pictures, old details, and the other valuable information those old listings withhold is critical for me to have access to. I will not be able to relist those items without T/L.

Please consider some way we can do this.
Hope all is well to those reading this
DWB

Hello @whotoldya ,

If you intend to use SixBit then they are like Turbo Lister where they keep all those offline listings on your computer instead of online and you can go back, years down the road, find an old listings and relist it using SixBit.

If you do not intend to use SixBit then here are a few different option. Keep in mind these options are not a great replacement for Turbo Lister or SixBit but do somewhat of the job you are after:

• Seller Hub allows you to keep 50 templates at your disposal
  • Other 3rd party tools keep track of sold and unsold listings. Each would come with their own cost.
  • Use the Sell Similar feature on eBay. Instead of going back and finding that old listing, try finding someone else that sells that item on eBay and use the sell similar feature, its super fast and easy to use.
  • Selling Manager Pro - This $15 a month program comes with a feature that allows you to save templates of your listings on your Selling Manager Pro Inventory.

I hope that helps some. Keep in mind that there really isn't a perfect (free) replacement for Turbo Lister. We definitely provide lots of great options to fit with all sorts of selling styles and so you want to find one that fits you best.

Thank you so much for your post. I wish you well and hope you are safe!

Jacob@ebay

eBay Customer Support

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Why is it we never hear that there is no way to export your pictures in TL to any of the alternatives? It's not a replacement if you need to start over.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Spoiler
"I hope that helps some. Keep in mind that there really isn't a perfect (free) replacement for Turbo Lister. We definitely provide lots of great options to fit with all sorts of selling styles and so you want to find one that fits you best."

You provided no suitable options at all, only poor or expensive options.

A company that cannot provide suitable listing tools that allow off line storage does not deserve our business.
Message 10 of 10
latest reply