cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The New Ebay All Selling Page SUCKS! Congratulatiıns: YOU DESTROYED EBAY!

IT SUCKS
IT HAS A HORRIBLE DESIGN FOR LAYOUT AND FUNCTIONS
CONGRATULATIONS, YOU DESTROYED EBAY!
YOU TOOK ALL MY ENTHUSIASM FROM ME!
IF YOU THINK THAT YOU WILL DO SUCH UNNECESSARY CHANGES AND WE WILL SIMPLY GET USED TO IT AFTER CRYING FOR A FEW DAYS, KNOW THIS; YOU ARE WRONG! YOU ARE PUSHING PEOPLE LIKE ME TO QUIT USING EBAY!
BRING THE CLASSIC EBAY BACK!

Message 1 of 149
latest reply
148 REPLIES 148

LOL!!!

When they did this to our purchase history page a few years ago...I pleaded and of course it went ignored. 

From there I went from being about a 2K a month buyer to...oh...about...wait, let me look...

$380.00 in Feb. and $132.00 in January.  From 2 grand a month to a few hundred dollars.

The new purchase history page format became too limited for me to keep track of between 200 to 400+ items a month. 

The old format allowed me to see 100 items on a page (and 200 items per page on the format that was older than the last one).  Now you can only see 25 items per page.  I was not about to "flip" through 8 to 20 pages trying to keep track of what came in/what was outstanding etc...so I quit buying here in volume.

The same issue seems to be at hand on the selling page.  I will not be surprised if sellers limit their inventory here simply b/c they cannot keep track of their items in an efficient manner as was my buying delima...

...Oh well...my wallet thanks them...16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Message 16 of 149
latest reply

Not sure how long this will continue working, but it will get you back to the classic view as of now.

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextAllSelling&source=ALLSELLING

Message 17 of 149
latest reply

Not sure how long this will continue working, but it will get you back to the classic view as of now.

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextAllSelling&source=ALLSELLING

Message 18 of 149
latest reply

I am hoping that they will give us the opportunity to go back to classic view    Everyone needs to call or contact on Facebook Ebay for business

Message 19 of 149
latest reply

I am disappointed as well. The ui was fine before but now I feel like I have to search for the information that I previously could see at a glance without further navigation. I've been using eBay for 14 years but now I'm really not feeling it. I took down all my listings. Hopefully they change things back.

Message 20 of 149
latest reply

@stanr9468 

OMG!!  You stated something that has been bothering me (in addition to 100 other deficiencies and reductions in functionality) after switching to MP and getting thrown into the pit of Seller's Hub - there is NO MORE LIVE auction!!   The minute & seconds are not ticking down before one's eyes; a bidder has to keep refreshing the page to see the time left - very bad for expert bidders who wait for the last 10 seconds to place their bids.  

All my grievances since I was forcibly switched to SH on March 14th have been about the problems of the horrendous layout, loss of seller fuctions and failure of eBay to pay out even one cent from my 5 processed sales where the funds are marked "available" but sitting idle in eBay since March 18th with nary an indication that they'll ever be paid out.   However, now I see there will be no fun bidding, either.   To whom is eBay catering by making that destructive & boring change?  How does taking away the excitement of live action help eBay?

Message 21 of 149
latest reply

@loose_goose_garage wrote:

To those who can use this link and actually get back to the classic view...savor the moment.  When I try this link, this is what I get:

hurryagain_1-1616785783327.pngInkedScreenshot_2021-03-25 My eBay Active(1)_LI.jpg

...ugh...😒

Message 22 of 149
latest reply

In all your life of being online, did you EVER see a page & layout so freakin' UGLY? 

NOBODY in his/her right mind would choose to start selling on a screen like that.  The only people who use desktop & put up with it are those of us who have been here and have made a big time, energy & money investment.

Message 23 of 149
latest reply

Thank You

Message 24 of 149
latest reply

They don't care about us

Message 25 of 149
latest reply

Dont't get it, I'm a newbie. No difference that I can see. Sell maybe 3 items a week. Should I be concerned?

Message 26 of 149
latest reply

@strugglinlikeyou wrote:

Dont't get it, I'm a newbie. No difference that I can see. Sell maybe 3 items a week. Should I be concerned?

@strugglinlikeyou 

It is not only how many items you sell...it is how many you LIST b/c that is where the problem lies...keeping track of all of the listings that you have.  For me, I would not want to list more than 50max at a time...so I would think that you might be on the edge of okay.  The new layout is just more time consuming...way more time consuming.  The bigger guys are the ones who are going to have a grand 'ole time with this...🙄

Message 27 of 149
latest reply

@chelaswelcome1003 wrote:

...and that is how they get away with everything...thinking you and I and the rest will just get used to it.
so what's the point of the discussion..
What do they have to do to you to react Ken?

What do you mean, they get away with everything?

It's their web site and they can do whatever they want with it and sellers can either learn to work with it or move on.

It doesn't matter what they do, if I want to continue to sell here, I deal with the changes.

I knew we would be using the Seller Hub in the future so I switched to it when it come out and got used to using it.

I didn't even know the classic site was still active until everyone started complaining about it being gone.

Have a great day
Message 28 of 149
latest reply

Thank you! Classic view worked prefect! No need to change it. I hate this new look.

Message 29 of 149
latest reply

I liked on the left side of my selling page it showed my how many items are listed, how many items have bids, how many bids received, total dollar amount of bids.

How many items sold in a given time period

Message 30 of 149
latest reply