cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Store Categories in File Exchange

I'm wanting to set up volume pricing options on my listings based on store categories. I've never been able to figure out how/if store categories can be downloaded via file exchange. Is this possible?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Store Categories in File Exchange

None of the FileExchange reports display store categories.

Do you use TurboLister? A TurboLister export csv file would have the store categories (numeric code) included. Creating the export file can be complicated for thise who have not done one before.

Most useful....Go to your Manage store page. Click on Store categories. On the categories page click on the number of items in the category you want to list. The next page will show the item listings in that store category. Click on Print. This will give you a printed list of items in your chosen category.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 2 of 2
latest reply