cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller Hub Not Showing Correct Information on Active Items.

I have a number of auctions running and initial bids have been placed on two of them. The seller hub is recognizing the bids and dollar amount but it is showing 0 for the count. Is anyone else seeing this?

dbfolks166mt_0-1681423791876.png

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Yes! I saw the exact same problem yesterday and reported it on the Techincal Issues Board. It still exists today.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I don't think that page is updated all the time.......could be wrong, but seems like it may only happen a couple of times a day..............

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Yes! I saw the exact same problem yesterday and reported it on the Techincal Issues Board. It still exists today.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I don't think that page is updated all the time.......could be wrong, but seems like it may only happen a couple of times a day..............

Not sure that is the problem. The bids on those items were placed at least a day or more ago. As long as I have been selling it is the first time I have noticed it. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thank you for reporting it. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply