cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent ebay mobile app update Android

I am a "Top Seller" and I use my mobil app 70% of the time.   But, something happened with the latest app update to my sellers page!  Everytime I click on any of my listings it will automatically show me the screen of the last person that purchased the item instead of just showing me my listing!  Also, if I get an offer on a listing... I click on the buyers offer and again... it brings me to the last person who purchased that particular item from me and their shipping information!!  

Is anyone else having this problem??  I cannot find answers anywhere!  I tried uninstalling the app and deleting the cache... is there any way to install the eBay app prior to the September 9th 2019 update??

Thanks for ANY help or advice!!

Sincerely, Rebecca 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Recent ebay mobile app update Android

@bbfarmct 

Many mobile app issues can be solved by updating to the latest version of the eBay mobile app. Uninstall the current app. Turn your device off, then back on. Reinstall the eBay mobile app.

If that does not help...

Questions about the various apps that are available, are best answered in the Discussion boards. There is a board for iOS (Apple) and another for Android.

Above, click on Discussions, then click on the group your device fits into, or click on a direct link below.

http://www.ebay.com/ios

http://www.ebay.com/android

These boards do have eBay associates who are monitoring the posts.

You can help them answer your questions by adding to your post,

1) the device,
2) the OS version your device is using,
3) the version of the App you are having difficulty with,
4) the issue you are experiencing.

The more info you can relay, the better they can help you.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 2 of 2
latest reply